NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
I'm literally shocked at the level of competition in these finals so far

Can't really say I am.

East was awful. Cavs would have finished 4th in the West and only because Clippers weren't healthy. A healthy Clippers team beats these guys easily.

Cavs would have a battle beating Portland

Cavs will answer at the Q. I'm ashamed of their hairy pussies though.

Does LeCramps start thinking about leaving Cleveland, especially if this ends in 5 or less.

Spurs pushed him out of Miami.

If the Cavs lose 4-1 or 4-0. What can Lebron do? The Cavs do? To win a ship?

If they lose in 5 or less they're a long way from winning a ship.

Paul for Kyrie?

Kyrie can't lead a Cavs team to 30 wins without LBJ

Get a fucking shot blocker in the rotation. That's the biggest weakness.

Clippers ain't taking Kyrie

Does LeCramps start thinking about leaving Cleveland, especially if this ends in 5 or less.

Spurs pushed him out of Miami.

I think it's a fun but legit conversation.

I think he goes back home to Miami if Bosh is cleared to play again.

Dragic is way better than Kyrie. Winslow for sakes is better than Love.

Dragic Wade Lebron Deng Winslow Bosh Whiteside

They can work out that team minus maybe one of those guys

Here come the excuses from Lebron if Love is out. Sadly it will actually benefit their team since Love is shit

the gap between these 2 is so much bigger than between cavs/raps

and cavs fans were GIVING it to the raps in that series

so its kinda lol

This is weak from LeCramps, cue the locker room turmoil.

Dude gonna murk on his teammates.

bdac0e4676adb98bc95d5bcb24de9b81.jpg

Kyrie and Love stink. A lot of us here knew that.

That's the problem. They played a combined 10+ years and couldn't make it to one playoff game until they played with James.

Early regular season Sunday night basseball game on the excitement meter: 9/10

Showcase game of the NBA on the excitement meter: -5/10

Cavs got blown out by the Raps twice on the road, nothing to see here.

Is what it is.

Blast's not an idiot. He knew how to align his strategy to give his team a CHANCE.

Lue is trying to copy x's an o's from the Warriors and 2014 Spurs and it just won't work. Not with a patchwork overrated team.

switch over the watching SF & STL, huge mental meltdown being put on show by the Giants

1-3 to 4-3 lead change in this inning alone, still no outs

I have never, ever, ever offered an opinion here at CTG that NBA west superiority is overblown. I challenge you to find those posts. I've never said anything like that. I have never once even suggested that the west is top heavy. I've spent most of the spring praising the west.

Cavs got blown out by the Raps twice on the road, nothing to see here.

Is what it is.

I'm heavily invested in Warriors in this series... Dime -220 and $200 at -500 with Egg, lol. Plus been on them double that games 1 and 2.

But Cavs Game 3, no?

I have never, ever, ever offered an opinion here at CTG that NBA west superiority is overblown. I challenge you to find those posts. I've never said anything like that. I have never once even suggested that the west is top heavy. I've spent most of the spring praising the west.

This is... ugh... true.

You got a good personality tip.

Definitely.

And you are right... Tribe are legit.

Even if the West is top heavy, Cleveland suffers for not having a team to test them. Miami w/LBJ had a highly competitive Boston team to forge them in some fire.

Cavs *should* win one at home, tough to tell which one and doubt it's a blowout

I'm not sure where the offense comes from but I would like to see more Delly, Shump, Lebron, Love/Frye, Moz

We celebrate St Pats with a house party roughly around March 5th anymore, same ballpark I guess

Man people get wasted in the name of the Irish

Back