NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
When the Warriors' win again it will be truly amazing considering where they were down 3-1 with no answers.

That G6 was insane. Both lucky and gritty.

While we're at it, what do the Cavs need? A slasher? A true Center? A better 2 guard than JR?

I guess Wiggins would've helped.

While we're at it, what do the Cavs need? A slasher? A true Center? A better 2 guard than JR?

I guess Wiggins would've helped.

Legit coach. None on the market. There's only a few and Kerr/Pop/Stevens all set.

A real center. Again, good luck. Team has no flexibility because Lebron labored to get his boy Thompson a dumb deal.

Legit coach. None on the market. There's only a few and Kerr/Pop/Stevens all set.

A real center. Again, good luck. Team has no flexibility because Lebron labored to get his boy Thompson a dumb deal.

Thompson deal wasn't that bad considering the rising cap. It was a dumb deal in light of already paying Love $100 million. Those 2 don't work together on D, especially with another poor defender in Irving on the court.

Love will be on the market, not sure anybody bites.

Remember when Golden State looked liked the favorite to get him but the refused to give up Klay in the deal ? My oh my how right they were

Kyrie for Paul.

Love for Melo.

Wade in FA.

His "dream" team.

Would get whooped worse than this but it's what he thinks he needs

My sails don't have a lot of wind right now, but teams play better at home in the NBA, especially the secondary players. Lue really shouldn't change it up for game three. He's got about a 4% chance to win the series anyway, I think that chance lies in the Cavs hitting 20 threes.

Thompson deal wasn't that bad considering the rising cap. It was a dumb deal in light of already paying Love $100 million. Those 2 don't work together on D, especially with another poor defender in Irving on the court.

Love will be on the market, not sure anybody bites.

Remember when Golden State looked liked the favorite to get him but the refused to give up Klay in the deal ? My oh my how right they were

forgot about this

Jesus...how smart

LOL Moz

I thought Moz wasnt gonna play

meaning the CTG guys said dont do it? He just get in? Been not paying tooo much atention

My sails don't have a lot of wind right now, but teams play better at home in the NBA, especially the secondary players. Lue really shouldn't change it up for game three. He's got about a 4% chance to win the series anyway, I think that chance lies in the Cavs hitting 20 threes.

very true. As bad a mismatch as the 2007 Finals were between the Cavs and Spurs the Spurs only won game 3 by three and game 4 by a single point.

Series is over, Tip.

Best to start mourning now so you move on quicker.

Did anyone have 17 and 33 as their margins in the contest?

I wanted to do 30 a game to be sarcastic.

I should have

I would trade Kyrie for Paul and Love to Boston for Crowder and picks (late ones but still get some youth).

And I would do whatever to cut JR Smith.

whoa....that happened?

i dont recall

I remember CP3 being a lil bitch, thats about it

and the NBA doing corrupt shit

Sign and trade but Paul didn't want to go there...

This was when Klay was a rookie in the offseason and Curry was still an NBA "liability"

Bob Myers is the real MVP of the Warriors.

they really are the smartest team in the league.

Kerr was a genius hire. Built a great bench. Traded for Bogut when people hated the deal.

3 key players were drafted 7th, 11th, and 35th in their respective draft class in Curry, Klay, and Dray.

They did blow the 2010 draft in taking Epke Udoh 5th...OMG can you imagine if they had drafted Paul George instead ?

he doesnt live in the new murderville either

there's plusses and minuses everywhere

Ill risk it....

sadly its young black kids that kill each other or yankees that move here and wanna live in interesting neighborhoods

but sure......Amanda Berry and shit like that happens anywhere

they really are the smartest team in the league.

Kerr was a genius hire. Built a great bench. Traded for Bogut when people hated the deal.

3 key players were drafted 7th, 11th, and 35th in their respective draft class in Curry, Klay, and Dray.

They did blow the 2010 draft in taking Epke Udoh 5th...OMG can you imagine if they had drafted Paul George instead ?

I believe the Zen Master knew his legacy in NYK was going to be built with Kerr.

Once Kerr reversed course it was doomed.

Like most good gamblers, CTG as a group seems about 53-54% right about things, but always seems about 98% right when betting against my teams.

I would trade Kyrie for Paul and Love to Boston for Crowder and picks (late ones but still get some youth).

And I would do whatever to cut JR Smith.

I remember when the Hornets had him and B Diddy on the team and Baron callled him the future

really sad with him.......he can be such a scorer and shoulda b een a 6th man off the bench his whole career....at some point he thought he was supa-star........paid way too much and (fart noise)

Back