NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
Here's the recipe. Bron takes over here, Cavs win their home games, Cavs in 6.

At least Curry and Klay have 20 points in the 1st half compared to 20 points in the whole of Game 1.

I'll use halftime as my platform for this. Even when foul trouble exists, college ball, coaches lose more games worrying about it than they do winning games by managing it. Your player fouling out is tomorrow guy's problem, let's deal with the game in front of our face.

BS....at least in college. Pros different story

Houston and Guy Lewis lost a damn NCAA Title by not managing the game correctly and Drwxler picking up his 4th foul in the 1st half of the 83 Title game.

BS....at least in college. Pros different story

Houston and Guy Lewis lost a damn NCAA Title by not managing the game correctly and Drwxler picking up his 4th foul in the 1st half of the 83 Title game.

High profile examples, but I've seen hundreds of games get away from a team which sits a good player who gets two quick ones.

Gonna come down to the Dubs limiting their turnovers, that's the only thing keeping the Cavs in the game.

He's useless too. He does supposedly have no skin on one of his palms, so what.

4313949c863bdc85dcaf19f072ee3a9a.jpg

It's the same argument (my argument) for throwing your third best reliever into the fire with a runner in scoring position in a tie game in the 6th. Why not use your best reliever there? Your fire is in front of you. Game might be out of hand either way in the 9th.

These NBA finals games and World Series games are too fucking late.

It's the same argument (my argument) for throwing your third best reliever into the fire with a runner in scoring position in a tie game in the 6th. Why not use your best reliever there? Your fire is in front of you. Game might be out of hand either way in the 9th.

Well basketball is a fluid game unless baseball. Scores occur in ball regardless. In baseball, tennis, hockey, if you can truly limit a score by doing so I would do that.

But foul trouble is insane in NCAAB. And almost cost the Warriors the series vs. Thunder.

You rarely see the 6th called. But that's because they're no longer playing defense and sat for extended periods.

Maybe they'll realize they need Moz

I don't even know if he is healthy.

They knew the were heading to the Finals and likely to face the Warriors, so after Lue benched Mozgov why didn't they pick up a post defensive presence instead of Channing Frye ? Love and Thompson don't scare anyone at the rim

I don't even know if he is healthy.

They knew the were heading to the Finals and likely to face the Warriors, so after Lue benched Mozgov why didn't they pick up a post defensive presence instead of Channing Frye ? Love and Thompson don't scare anyone at the rim

Surprised James never went out and got the Birdman

If the Cavs lose 4-1 or 4-0. What can Lebron do? The Cavs do? To win a ship?

If they lose in 5 or less they're a long way from winning a ship.

Paul for Kyrie?

Kyrie can't lead a Cavs team to 30 wins without LBJ

Back