NBA Finals Discussion thread

So cavs win tonight and then we see Foster again in game 4..... Warriors win games 4 and 5. Cavs win game 6. Warriors win in 7. And the league rejoices on what a great postseason it was. Lebron has a great excuse in his back pocket with injuries and into next season we go.

The warriors need to learn how to win close games.

still think this happens

nba and tuck practically had a Yag cock knock celebration last week when super duper Thursday Kansas City faced oh-no-it's-Thursday Cleveland. Cleveland won. No mea culpa, no explanation, they both moved on to the Friday teams. Can we, please, get a fucking break from the nonsense?

Ask yourself. You're getting paid a million bucks whether you're worth it or not. Your union has won that for you. Do you really know what fucking day of the fucking week it fucking is?

tuck brings more value to this site in one week then you your entire life

you do realize its a gambling forum right?

Ask yourself. You're getting paid a million bucks whether you're worth it or not. Your union has won that for you. Do you really know what fucking day of the fucking week it fucking is?

You are clueless. Stop wasting your time and mine. You have your own thread. Have fun.

Give me a side and total for game four, Socrates. We can wait for the refs, but don't drop 'em like a foul deuce in the in-game. Grow a pair.

I suck at totals but I think the Cavs win the next two outright.

I honestly think everyone who spends time in the NBA forum besides divol, all six, are irritated by these finals.

Pretty sure the tsar of the NBA forum (rhymes with tsar) said GS in five.

I just went to grab a bite and get some liquor and can say after catching up with all the posts the last hour, I literally missed nothing. You need a soccer game to watch or something tip.

I do NOT need a soccer game in my life. Unless you want me to fall asleep.

Give me a side and total for game four, Socrates. We can wait for the refs, but don't drop 'em like a foul deuce in the in-game. Grow a pair.

Excuse me? You bring nothing to this forum dude. For one I never know if you're being sarcastic or serious. I never see you post a play so I assume you're just here to shoot the shit. I don't know. I'm here to share information with other members. I'm not here to compete with you or have a dick measuring contest. I honestly could not care less.

Excuse me? You bring nothing to this forum dude. For one I never know if you're being sarcastic or serious. I never see you post a play so I assume you're just here to shoot the shit. I don't know. I'm here to share information with other members. I'm not here to compete with you or have a dick measuring contest. I honestly could not care less.

Cavs ATS game four, laying off the total.

Post a play, so we can respect you.

I'd give you reasoning, you guys haven't listened.

Golden State is too small.

In the short term, the injuries have helped the Cavs match-ups, Lebron is a better point guard than Kyrie, probably always will be. It's great to be tall and a good passer.

Cavs don't lose after a day off.

Warriors are soft.

Here's how the Warriors win. Body Lebron, two guys. That's it. That's the only way they come back.

Who would Lee guard, Thompson? Tristan would own him down low. Lee was effective late in the game when cavs were gassed, maybe that is his role.

Game 4 locks the series up for Cleveland if they win.

That being said it's hard to beat the 'better' team 3 straight times regardless of how this series appears.

If the oddsmakers agreed with you Tip, the spread would be Cavs -1 or -1.5

Shit evens out and this is not a mismatch in the Cavs' favor. Chances of Delly dropping 20 again are slim.

All the water-cooler talk is LeBron, LeBron. League likes to throw curveballs.

Think the smart play is GSW in Game 4 but then again, I'm a retard and haven't got a game right in this series so far.

And if LeBron wins a 'ship with this cast of odd fellows, he can thank the injuries for cementing his legacy.

Had the Cavs' roster remained intact with Love, Kyrie etc, he'd just be known as the office whore who hops in bed and fucks who she needs to in order to succeed.

Only a true penis would argue otherwise. Bet enough, junior. Bet the right side.

I don't bet the NBA. I bet AZkid 1 to win 2, and drunk 500 to win 1400 on game two. I got lucky. At least I admit it.

Warriors are soft. Tip is right
Not a lebron fan but what he is doing is sick.

Who would Lee guard, Thompson? Tristan would own him down low. Lee was effective late in the game when cavs were gassed, maybe that is his role.

You might be on to something here.

Already losing the rebound edge against thompson whomever is trying to cover him. Lee's defense is bad but he might have something to prove and give you some defense, he is still a big body that thompson has to go over/around/through - play him shorter minutes so not exposed so much on defense. You know you are going to get offense or at least the threat of offensive from him. Could open the floor up for Curry and Thompson (i believe both need to try go to the basket a few times).

Delly ball - attack the opponents legs...

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/eOwMamY3v6H/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

Maybe you're right about Cleveland being gassed helped. But, my point is not Tristan guarding him. My main thought is that in P&R, Tristan switches to Curry, leaving his man almost always without cover (because Curry prime defender continues with him, till Tristan gets there). At least 10 times each game, Bogut gets the ball from Curry off a switch, at the key or at the elbow. He is not as good of a shooter as Lee, not as good of a passer as Lee - basically, Bogut can't do nothing from there, Lee can.

I find it strange that all the NBA people complain about how the league is soft, while also complained about how Delly is playing

Maybe you're right about Cleveland being gassed helped. But, my point is not Tristan guarding him. My main thought is that in P&R, Tristan switches to Curry, leaving his man almost always without cover (because Curry prime defender continues with him, till Tristan gets there). At least 10 times each game, Bogut gets the ball from Curry off a switch, at the key or at the elbow. He is not as good of a shooter as Lee, not as good of a passer as Lee - basically, Bogut can't do nothing from there, Lee can.

Yep I agree, Bogut is pretty much useless.

I guess if your Kerr you have to change something.

I find it strange that all the NBA people complain about how the league is soft, while also complained about how Delly is playing

You can play hard without deliberately veering off-course and bee-lining for a dude's legs. Most vulnerable spot on a basketball player.

Back