NBA Finals Discussion thread

Delladovas defense on curry is being a bit overrated... Curry just needs to do more from the beginning. Once curry actually gets going, delladova is gonna be embarrassed with the ball movement.

For those who bet the wnba....Since 2008, non-playoff teams have gone 60-22 ATS with +35.22 units won and a ridiculous 43% ROI when they’re favored against a playoff team and the closing total is at least 158. At the time of publication, this system had produced a 1-0 ATS record during the 2015 campaign and we will continue to update our record throughout the season.

OK, I'm going to go all CTG get on the floor and listen on you. The Cavs defense on Curry doesn't begin or end with Delly. Watch off the ball.

Kerr should take notes. The Cavs are running an NBA version of box and one on Curry, the Warriors treat Lebron like he's Brad Lohaus.

Delladovas defense on curry is being a bit overrated... Curry just needs to do more from the beginning. Once curry actually gets going, delladova is gonna be embarrassed with the ball movement.

Refs have been letting Delly all but rape Steph.

The Curry-Lee pick n' roll is unguardable. More of that and checking Cramps in the backcourt, if they follow this method the Dubs will be in good shape.

OK, I'm going to go all CTG get on the floor and listen on you. The Cavs defense on Curry doesn't begin or end with Delly. Watch off the ball.

yes but if curry passes the ball like they have the entire season and gets delly to switch off of him... so many things can happen to be positive
for the warriors including having lebron guard curry more... the warriors still have not clicked offensively... more than likely we'll see it happen tonight

Refs have been letting Delly all but rape Steph.

i dont think that has been that big of a factor.. there is more contact allowed on the screens which is where most of it has been i think... the warriors have to pass more... and a lot of that depends on their aggressiveness on D

Warriors have mainly just missed open looks, law of averages say those shots will eventually fall.

Just as law of averages say LeBron will hit a fatigue induced wall given his overall dependence and big minutes.

It's coming.

@DavidPurdum: #NBAFinals Golden St (-4, 194) @ Cleveland: Three times more money has been wagered on the Warriors than the Cavs @LVSuperBook.

For those who bet the wnba....Since 2008, non-playoff teams have gone 60-22 ATS with +35.22 units won and a ridiculous 43% ROI when they’re favored against a playoff team and the closing total is at least 158. At the time of publication, this system had produced a 1-0 ATS record during the 2015 campaign and we will continue to update our record throughout the season.

Thanks for posting. League is in turmoil though w/ several star players sitting out the season so it will be interesting to see if this continues.

Keep in mind tonight, no matter how many calls go GS way, it's the officiating "style" we're concerned about.

[TABLE="class: tableOdds, width: 1180"]
<tbody id="oddsBody">[TR="class: row-odd"]
[TD="class: team"] 6/11

9:10 PM

707 Golden State Warriors
708 Cleveland Cavaliers
[/TD]
[TD="class: bets"] 24588
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 58%
42%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 55%
45%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 72%
28%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 41%
59%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

emkee has whined about the refs letting 'em play, and the refs being ticky-tack. What's left?

As sports fans, we sort of want to let them play, no? Who doesn't get annoyed at the gym with the guy always saying, "got it"?

Curry o29.5 points -115
Curry o11.5 FGM +255
Curry o6.5 3PM + 325
Curry to get a Triple Double +4500
Iggy o10 points +100
Largest lead o14.5 -115
Warriors TT o98.5 -105
Warriors 1Q TT over 25 +103

DONE

And don't sleep on this angle, both the Indians and A's threw shutouts today.

Don't know what to make of it, but there's an angle there.

If this were just a game in a vacuum, I'd max bet the cavs. Golden State hasn't shown up yet, the hope they do is just that, hope. Plus the Lebron thing.

Think this might be the game they roll in the 1st.

I remember the Thunder were in this spot in 2012 and dropped 33 points in the 1st against the Heats' 19 points. Then they choked.
I hope so. Gonna wait in game but if the Warriors jump out all over them and I can't get a bet in, i'm ok with that too :cool:

Back