Nba 3/1

ATLHawksBandwagon

Two-Shot Foul
28-23 (+10u) SU 1-0 (+3.5u)

Almost had a complete meltdown last night. Started off 2-7, started chasing like crazy and ended up 6-8. Couple of ridiculous losses (Lost the Hawks spread AND the 2H under on the last FT of the game). Settling down tonight. Just two for now:

Mavs/Cavs Under 48.5 1Q (2u)

Cavs +10 (2u Hook)

Trout- Dallas seems to play to their opponents pace a bit, feeling like they can win with O or D. I love betting Cle unders, especially 1Q and 1H. In their last 15, 12 of the games were under 48. They've averaged 45 pts per 1Q- they start slow and play good D... like Howard on Lebron also. GL tonight Trout

Last edited:
Thanks DJ/BAR .. BAR I like that avatar, on a Hawks kick lately?

lol-BEEN MEANING TO ANSWER YOU FOR 2 DAYS.

I was a huge Hawks fan from age 8 till age 13(1988-1993)...they had that great year going...Nique was playing best team ball ever and they traded him for Danny Manning :(.

The BEST dunker of all time. Back in the day before NBA became so exposed their was your home team...and TBS games to watch during week. Well late 80's TBS carried most Hawk games too as well as Friday/Tuesday night doubleheaders. I loved that team. Most selfish team you ever find but they were fun to watch and Dom was truly the "Human Highlight Film". I saw they had the old jerseys on vs Phoenix and that sparked my interest in the last two avatars.

Haha thats great, gotta love Josh Smith, hes got a little Nique in him ... adding:

Portland/Char Over 49 1Q
(2u)- Portland comes out hot, Char has no inside presence w/o Okafor, thinking shootout. Don't like the whole game in case of a Port blowout against a tired Charlotte.

Gonna count the Sea Under 197 as a win, don't care how much I'm cursing myself ... I hope I lose it. 4-2 on the night, loses were down to the wire. Liking tomorrow's card, hope I get a good number on Killa's Bucks ... Good night

Back