nba '21 live bets

I was asleep, I honestly didn't know who won till I looked in here and saw your post about the shade and then looked.
it was ridiculous. they basically went down the court and a different guy shot the ball each possession and it seemed like it went in no matter who threw it up.

it was ridiculous. they basically went down the court and a different guy shot the ball each possession and it seemed like it went in no matter who threw it up.
Gotcha.

The good news is, maybe that performance and a bit of a break gets Chef back to early season form.

Gotcha.

The good news is, maybe that performance and a bit of a break gets Chef back to early season form.
he was actually the only one doing anything for gs last night. he was 9 for 11 at one point. i think the break is much needed for him though.

Last 3 I'll get involved with if possible

Getaway day for a lot of teams, should be some weird stuff happening.

never seen this before but BM actually went and made a major line adjustment to the in-game program right after paul was ejected. their number was about 100 pts lower than everyone else's line for like 5 mins straight. now they're all pretty close.

Last edited:
never seen this before but BM actually went and made a major line adjustment to the in-game program right after paul was ejected. their number was about 100 pts lower than everyone else's line for like 5 mins straight. now they're all pretty close.
Interesting

Looks like Cliff was ready to start the break early?

Thought about middling gsw at 9.5 and 10 earlier but said fuck it, ride or collide... Get over this Denver jinx

Back