nba '21 live bets

Be nice if they hold on. I went into this 2 game set in Dallas hoping to do some damage w clippers, lost with them ats game 1 by a half freaking point, came back tonight with ats and sprinkled ml. Hope they hang on!
one of the teams that does pretty much whatever they can to fuck up your bets. whatever they shouldn't do, they do. but i think they'll hold on here.

I’m starting to worry more bout Steph getting me just 2 more points/reb/or assist!! One basket would do it! He been stuck on this number the whole time he been in the 4th!!

one of the teams that does pretty much whatever they can to fuck up your bets. whatever they shouldn't do, they do. but i think they'll hold on here.

They can’t ever handle Luca. Suppose it woulda been wise to be playing Luca props when he plays these guys cause he always goes off! I thought after the 50 burger other night they maybe do a better job tonight but not really!! lol. They have done a good job limiting rest the team, only 3 mavs got almost all their points.

Now curry back on bench and they make run to tie. I swear I hate watching these games when I have prop bets. Lol.

Back