My Pick to Win the 2021 NBA Championship

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Hard to not anyone but the lakers as it seems like everyone lost someone but they gained.

Nets have a maniac as point guard, a freshman coach who was analyzing soccer on tnt last year.

Clippers have some dysfunction and PG is going around saying stupid shit to anyone that will listen. Lue coached and won with Lebron. Not so sure how he changes things that drastically.

I think perhaps the lakers win back to back but ultimately I’m just going with the Heat +1800.

good luck and go jazz

Hard to not anyone but the lakers as it seems like everyone lost someone but they gained.

Nets have a maniac as point guard, a freshman coach who was analyzing soccer on tnt last year.

Clippers have some dysfunction and PG is going around saying stupid shit to anyone that will listen. Lue coached and won with Lebron. Not so sure how he changes things that drastically.

I think perhaps the lakers win back to back but ultimately I’m just going with the Heat +1800.

good luck and go jazz

agree, hard to see a team beating lakers in 4 out of 7. In the west I actually think Denver and Portland have the best shot. Both deep and physical. Clippers regressed badly this offseason. Dallas needs a healthy KP and one note piece, Utah needs to add better depth, New Orleans is intriguing but prob still too young, as is phx.

Back