UCLA -3 LOSS
UCLA/FSU UNDER 38.5 LOSS​

Alabama ML
Rutgers -7
Texas A&M +3
Oklahoma St OVER 10.5 2h​

10-6 this bowl season​

Last edited:
Oh and I will most likely submit plays the day before games. I like to wait and watch lines and just in case anything happens. But most of all, I'm too damn lazy to do anything before it needs to be done.

lol i can't believe what i just did... risking that at the beginning just to lose 1q by .5 point b/c of an xp miss .. and tcu at the 10 yd line at the end of quarter... nice bowl start lol

TCU -6.5 2h

No. Ill nothing on offense besides that long pass play. TCU offense not playing as well as they could, yet up 16-0.

Onto the next bowl game: the Las Vegas Bowl

I always do better when I go with my instinct and knowledge...and when I went over the games for the first time I wrote down BYU...hence BYU is my play.

BYU -3

There is enough discussion on this game around...but if you have any questions just ask.

4-1 start to bowl season, let's keep it going...

Rice -4

Rice has a balanced attack with a slinger in Clement (even if he doesn't play, Armstrong has some experience in the system and adds a new element that Clement does not possess, mobility) and a thousand yard rusher in Quinton Smith. Oh and may I add in a very small, yet speedy receiver who has 1100+ yards and 20 TD's Jarrett Dillard.
Troy will cause havoc for Rice with their running game, Haugabook is very inconsistent, but he can hurt defenes when he gets out of the pocket and takes off.
The difference in this game will be Troy not being able to keep up with Rice. Rice does not make mistakes (7th in nation in turnover margin) while Troy is 107th.
Rice has played and beat more quality opponents than Troy has all year and expect Rice to beat Troy by 10-14 points.

Today's plays:

South Florida has the edge in just about every statistical category...played better opponents..beat better teams. Most of all I hate Lou Holtz, so I'm fading his son.

South Florida -5.5 (Waited way to long to take this, but oh well I see a 10 point win anyway)

I believe the wrong team is favored here... San Jose St +3

Waited to long on this one also... Utah -2

I'm on South Florida as well. They should have a ton of motivation after being shutout last year in their bowl game. I don't think the talent disparity justifies the 5.5, but the spot might be enough to overcome that. I'm on it small.

I've teased all the games today getting 1 with SF, 9 with SJSU, and 8 with Tulsa. Good luck everyone.

GJ Today with the bowl games, and I appreciate you and fondy picking out that K-State game, turned my day around in a huge way. Keep up the great work

Here we go...Christmas Eve

Hawaii -7

I know about Koetter getting fired and throw all tricks he has at Hawaii... AZ St prolly play hard for him...I know Tempe mad about Erickson hiring and Az St want to show Koetter can do the job.. I know Hawaii 109th pass defense (misguided due to teams being down to hawaii so much and throwing to catch up).

But Hawaii at home, AZ St disappointed on season. Brennan put on show so he can be a possible first rounder.

ADDING:

Hawaii -0.5 1q
Hawaii -4 1h
also one more unit on Hawaii -7 game .. so that's 2 unit play now

Hope all have a Merry Christmas and GL

I just got home after being out of town a couple of days...just in time to post the next bowl game picks.

Central Mich -4.5 1h
Central Mich -8

It looks like I should have taken this game before I went out of town..oh well...I believe Central Mich wins by 14-17 points tonight.

Two more winners last night, let's keep it going into tonight...

UCLA -3
UNDER 38.5

Most people know I hate totals and never play them, so if I play one, then you know I really like it. Both of these teams are led by their defenses. UCLA allowed 28 points the last 3 games against Oregon St, Arizona St, and USC. First time USC been held under 20 points in a long time. Florida St also strong being 15th in the country in total defense. I see both offenses struggling here in a dogfight, similar to the Miami/FSU game at the beginning of the season.

I like UCLA because I believe Cowan will be able to make just enough plays against this FSU defense. I don't like FSU QB situation and I believe their running game will pretty much be non-existant. UCLA will have a bit more balance along with having an edge in turnover margin, giving UCLA a win.

Yep you guys see why I hate totals...always on the wrong side. Sorry to everyone that had the under in this game...I jinxed it.

Blah UCLA and under both toast.. bad

UCLA looked alright for a lot of the game.. but oh well.
There you go on the total.. no more for me, that's for damn sure.

Bol, Gg

GridironGems said:
Here's to a better day...

Alabama ML
Rutgers -7
Texas A&M +3

Finally a day with more than one bowl game.

We got all 3 in common today. :cheers: Let's go for the sweep.

Back