Monday's NBA

tazz

blankets refugee
NBA 38-23

winner with orlando sunday...

going to cap tomorrow's card over the next 30 minutes...will give my thoughts as i look at the games

lean new orleans in the first game just because they have won 7 straight, they have outrebounded their last 8 opponenets... historically they own atlanta except for the loss in the 3rd games this season...anybody know if peja is going to play?

also 3rd in 4 for atlanta though they do have the home cooking....looking at chicago/miami now

on chicago tomorrow:

ben gordon's quote from their last game vs milwaukee:

"This was a big game tonight. We came out and played really well and now we want to approach these 19 (final) games like we did tonight," Gordon said. "They are all playoff games. We just have to worry

about how we're playing and can't worry about how anybody else is doing."

chicago is 0-2 this year but have dominated in the past..4th in 6 for miami...chicago is only 10-23 on the road this year but average differential is only -5, which would get the push here
will play the ml when it's available...i do play a lot of road teams which is scary
hinrich is questionable, don't really care..hopfully wade is getting worn, he has
played some crazy minutes recently...chicago has a good roster....miami doesn't play defense

Chicago +5
</pre>
</pre>

i got even money on the +5

i actually like too many road teams, i like new orleans and houston also but i can't play too many so i'll just stick with the lakers...yes, portland is good at home but there is a class difference...lakers have the motivation for home court through the playoffs, i'll take em

Lakers -2.5 -103

tunes i'm listening to right now...mgmt, nelly furtado, bloc party, nas, kanye obie trice:)

add in linkin park...1 more beer and i must sleep, i have to wake up for monday morning:)

lean new orleans in the first game just because they have won 7 straight, they have outrebounded their last 8 opponenets... historically they own atlanta except for the loss in the 3rd games this season...anybody know if peja is going to play?

IMHO I think Wright is a better fit at the 3 then Peja and his creaky back.
Granted Peja when healthy can hit from the 3, but Wright runs the floor much better, plays better D, and makes the Hornets w/Paul more or a transition team.

from yesterday's thread:

thx cashe and meister.....alburna, i am looking forward to mlb as well...the weather is getting better, great time of the year with spring coming, nba and nhl in full swing, and march madness about to start

from this thread:

good info boredlife...i haven't seen him play much but it is good to hear...from your post, it seems like you follow them...gl

thx retburj and cappincrunch, gl today fellas

it looks like the lines haven't moved much on the games other than hou/den...the line has moved from 3 to 3.5 but it is still early...i lost a half point on the lakers argh

Back