Monday Outright Dog Play

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Philadelphia Sixers +5 (3 Units)
Philadelphia Sixers ML +180 (1 Unit)

I'll post the ML number later when my book posts it. Also, I'll have a small write-up. The +5 bet is already in.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
You don't think the line will move in the + direction later in the day? over 70% of people are on the Hawks..

Andre Iguodala did not practice yesterday because of the flu, but he traveled with the 76ers to Atlanta. Consider him a game-time decision.

Hopefully Iguodala doesn't have the same strain of the flu that Clippers' Corey Maggette and Chris Kaman had, since both of those players missed four games. If he misses any time, expect Thaddeus Young and Rodney Carney to play extra minutes.

I think this play starts with Andre Miller. The trio of Johnson, Lue, Law just won't be able to contain Miller. I also like the Sixers to win this rebounding edge with the taller Sammy D and the physical Reggie Evans.

This total seems way off to me. The Sixers have increased tempo lately, scoring over 100 in their last 3 games -- all ATS covers. I don't think Atlanta has enough fire power to keep up with the Sixers running game. The Hawks rely on their athletic wings for scoring, but the Sixers can throw a bunch of athleticism to counter their attack--with AI, Green, Carney, and Young. Atlanta won in Philly in December by 9, while scoring just 88 points. This is a totally different Sixers team, and there is no way 88 points will be enough to win this game.

I'll take the Sixers in a high scoring game--- 105 - 100.

New Orleans Hornets +4 (2 Units)

I like the Jazz to finally break their streak on wins tonight. The Hornets have had a small 2 game losing streak, struggling on the defenisve end. But I like the Hornets to win the rebounding battle tonight and avenge the 28 point loss very earlier in the year. D Williams should have his hands full tonight against the quicker Paul. Look for him to get in early foul trouble, which will hurt the precise Jazz offense.

I like the UNDER in this game. The Hornets should be focused on the defensive end after the previous 2 performances. And as I said, I think Williams will have his hands full on D, which will affect his play on the offensive end.

The only other play I liked was the Suns. The situation is perfect, but why is this line only 1.5 more points than the Denver line? This is the final game of a long road trip, Wallace is OUT, and Phoenix is coming off a home loss. I thought we'd see something like 16 or 17 here?

I have never pushed both sides of a parlay in my life. This feels like shit.

Anything else tonight? I really feel like i have to make this one up... geesh

Wow...I never had that happen either...at least I dont remember.

I still like New Orleans...might throw more down at half.

Seattle Sonics +2 (1 Unit)

Just a small bet for late action, but why not the Sonics here? They have won 3 straight, playing solid D in each game. Nearly 30 point revenge here. I like the home dog.

Yeah, i wouldn't trust the bulls on the road as a short favorite any day of the week. Especially as the last game on the board... Might just play this if value isnt present in Utah for 2h..

I'm gonna match my original bet on New Orleans

New Orleans 2H -2.5 (2 Units)

Out in PHX I feel strongly about the Cats, possibly winning SU. I wanna try getting 9.

I think the line is right. This is only an 11 pt game a 4 pt dog...3.5 would have been extremely aggressive...think -2.5 is pretty strong. Alot of times you will see 10 point games and -1 for the trailing team...so fairly strong number even at -2.5 IMO considering Utah was the heavier taken side..

I think the line is right. This is only an 11 pt game a 4 pt dog...3.5 would have been extremely aggressive...think -2.5 is pretty strong. Alot of times you will see 10 point games and -1 for the trailing team...so fairly strong number even at -2.5 IMO considering Utah was the heavier taken side..

The # is right on the fence. My play is based mostly on the total released at 99.5. I'd say that's pretty high if Utah indeed will pull away. I think this game stays close.

PHX/CHAR 2H UNDER 105.5 ( 2 Units )

I dunno what I'm doing here honestly. I think CHAR keeps this close and controls tempo.

I hear ya Believe...I didnt realize the game went down to 2 or 2.5 cause I got +4 as well...

They need a BIG run....GL with the rest...I pushed with Philly as well...

Back