Monday NBA Play

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Nets 1Q -1 (-105) (3 Units)

Nothing special here. Possibly 2 or 3 Units. Must win for NJ, they should come out just as strong as game 3. Huge rebounding and defense improvements by NJ in game 3, as well. The NJ defensive late in the game was stellar. They took away the lane and forced Cleveland into jump shots. Kidd has played well all series, despite some turnover issues. You get the feeling he won't let his team quit in this series. If NJ can limit the turnovers (17 last game), they should be able to even this series up, and quite convincingly.

Suns ML +145

I already have an open ended 2.5:1 parlay with the Suns ML, and I added 1 more unit on Sabres/Suns parlay.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
lebron prop?

I noticed Lebron got absolutely crushed on a move to the hoop in game 3. He was down for a few minutes but did get up. After that move, he didn't attack the basket for the rest of the game. He shot all jump-shots.

If he is going to continue staying on the perimeter, he won't have a big scoring night. New Jersey D was vicious late in the game. Now a Pts+assists prop might be a good idea.

Believe for the Sabres if u like them on the Puck line it is +1.5 -240 and +135 for the game. You are much better off taking them for the game than to risk the -240, because if they come to play they most likely take the game in regulation. Also Ottawa is very good at the empty netters, as they did in game 1, and vs the Devils and the Pens.

Thanks, Sammy. If I did Buff PL it would be parlay to avoid juice. If I do SU it will be ML. This is Buffalo's last chance in the series.

curious as to why you like the suns so much?

I am on the spurs ml pretty aggressively tonight. Thier team defense will slow the Suns Offense and the suns have no team defense, i think the spurs D will frustrate the suns and being in SA, the crowd will get into it, spurs have both the inside and outside game.

curious as to why you like the suns so much?

I am on the spurs ml pretty aggressively tonight. Thier team defense will slow the Suns Offense and the suns have no team defense, i think the spurs D will frustrate the suns and being in SA, the crowd will get into it, spurs have both the inside and outside game.

I don't really like them THAT much. I actually didn't end up taking them SU YET because I found a decent NHL parlay, which goes off at 7:05pm. Pending how that looks, I will just keep the ML in the parlay. If the Sabres win I'll have 2 Units to win about 7 Units on the Suns ML, and I will hedge at halftime if necessary.

I expect the pace to be fast again. Game 3 1H was very fast. The 3rd Q slowed up somewhat, but the Suns just couldn't make a lay-up. 4th Q did slow down. But majority of the game was fast, and I think the Suns will look to speed it up even more. I think the Suns will look to double Duncan more to keep Amare out of foul trouble. 16 Suns turnovers in game 3 is unacceptable. And Nash didn't really play well at all. I look for him to bounce back strong just like he did in game 2's MUST WIN situation. I expect Amare to be on the floor more in game 4 also. I was impressed at the Suns toughness in game 3. And D'Antonio said that will continue in game 4. The Suns are a favorite to win a title this year, and they can't be counted out in this MUST WIN situation.

As for a LARGE play on the Spurs, I couldn't agree with that. Suns will come out with their hardest effort all year. I think in game 2, the pressure from the crowd really got to them early on, and that's why the Spurs got out to an early lead. This time, they are on the road in an underdog role. I think they will come out strong early and not let up.

A push is better than a loss, good luck to us if you're on the Suns tonight.

Oh, and by the way, nice new avatar.

=)

I appreciate you answering my question.
I dont expect the suns to give up, i just dont think they are "tough" enough to compete with SA on their homecourt, I expect phoenix to keep it a game and Spurs to slowly pull away, just my .02

Back