Monday Discussion Thread

took Pitt +163
dads-out-on-a-limb.jpg

Braves lineup without Harris and dArnaud is really shitty once you get past Riley at #3. They got bludgeoned the last 3 by the Pads.

Back a little early. Freaking exhausted but I made a few plays.

Twins +115,, this like is totally ass backwards imo. Medea looks like the guy of old to me, yes cease a bad mofo but he not typically very efficient, I love the twins pen and still have question marks bout cws. This line should be totally flipped imo, Tons of value on minny imo.

Hou/pit ff u4. Valdez should be a very tough matchup for pirates and I’m a believer in Roansy Contreras, I just don’t think houston lineup has the same kind of depth they did in past, this should be a pitcher duel thru 5.

Give me pads at plus money. Scherzer hasn’t really found it yet, I trust Darvish will be the better of the 2 and getting a nice price.

Lean Arizona but gallen hasn’t been vety good, dunno if I get involved.

I’m too tired to deal w props today, I’ll prob get back at those 2mRro.

I lied, im gonna run over and play these 3 pitcher k props in RR group of 2s

Medea ov 4.5 k’s
Webb ov 4.5 k’s
Valdez ov 5.5 k’s

That all I got, don’t have the energy to dig into hitter props. Running across river to make those prop bets then im gonna sleep for 10 hours or so as I didn’t sleep at all over the weekend! lol

About the Twins .. this line up really doesn't put any scare into me. Cease has been flat out dominant to start and a few other nuggets:

Dylan Cease (1-0, 1.59 ERÅ) will take the mound for Chicago and, despite being just 3-4 with a 5.14 ERA in nine career starts against Minnesota, the right-hander has flirted with no-hitters in each of his two last outings against the Twins. In his most recent start against Minnesota on Sept. 3, 2022, Cease was one out away from putting his name in the history books.

26d5d5732ece247f0e9caa7261951727.png

Back a little early. Freaking exhausted but I made a few plays.

Twins +115,, this like is totally ass backwards imo. Medea looks like the guy of old to me, yes cease a bad mofo but he not typically very efficient, I love the twins pen and still have question marks bout cws. This line should be totally flipped imo, Tons of value on minny imo.

Hou/pit ff u4. Valdez should be a very tough matchup for pirates and I’m a believer in Roansy Contreras, I just don’t think houston lineup has the same kind of depth they did in past, this should be a pitcher duel thru 5.

Give me pads at plus money. Scherzer hasn’t really found it yet, I trust Darvish will be the better of the 2 and getting a nice price.

Lean Arizona but gallen hasn’t been vety good, dunno if I get involved.

I’m too tired to deal w props today, I’ll prob get back at those 2mRro.
Any insight on why Twins went from even to +125?

Padres brewers and Royals all plus money vs pitchers coming off bad outings and coming with good pitchers of their own....not sure why texas been getting so much steam to 150 160

Any insight on why Twins went from even to +125?

Twins missing the big bats today. Someone liked Cease? Ppl still being fooled by cws? I know I been guilty of that as they been my worst team early on, I thought when healthy they were right there w twins and cle but i was just wrong, they are not. They not getting the pitching they need from Giolito or kopech, I think it time they move kopech back to pen where he was a weapon, better that than liability as a starter imo. Buxton and correra out so that prob has a lot to do with it, imo that isn’t worth the move tho. Although I do like twins lineup better with them, Buxton especially. Not lot of pop in twins lineup today but actually think that may be better against cease, have these guys pester him into deep counts, force his pitch count up. To me i just think twins can get him out after 5 innings, love what I saw from Medea amd think if it close late it advantage twins. I don’t expect this be high scoring and like I said I think this twins lineup could work counts vs cease and get his pitch count up. And I just don’t think cws gonna score more than 3 off Medea and twins pen.

Cease could dominate this twins lineup but i do think they can foul balls off and work counts. Medea should keep them close and late game I trust twins pen way more.

Padres brewers and Royals all plus money vs pitchers coming off bad outings and coming with good pitchers of their own....not sure why texas been getting so much steam to 150 160

I havnt looked at Miley in zona and snakes offense is really humming at home. I think lot of pitchers struggle in desert so I would be sure to look at what Miley has done there, and I do think Gallen will get things figured out. That the one I would question most of those 3.

About the Twins .. this line up really doesn't put any scare into me. Cease has been flat out dominant to start and a few other nuggets:

Dylan Cease (1-0, 1.59 ERÅ) will take the mound for Chicago and, despite being just 3-4 with a 5.14 ERA in nine career starts against Minnesota, the right-hander has flirted with no-hitters in each of his two last outings against the Twins. In his most recent start against Minnesota on Sept. 3, 2022, Cease was one out away from putting his name in the history books.

26d5d5732ece247f0e9caa7261951727.png

I think this twins lineup cam get his pitch count up and just as important I think Medea can match what cease does and imo it big advantage late for twins in a close game. I get it tho, cease really good but you can get his count up and get him out by 5th.

I think the move just crested value on twins. I could be wrong and cease dominates them for 6+, eben in that perfect case for cws I still think it a 1-2 run game after starters out and I trust twins pen way more right now.

Meada ov 4.5 k’s is prob the best bet but those odds on minny were too good to pass imo. Gl everyone, I’m gonna listen to this on radio and try to get some much needed sleep!! Lol

Giants been putrid vs lefties so far. Most recently got shut down by Bubic yesterday. Must say I like Urias‘ chances tn

Def but webb missing bats so I was pretty happy playing his over 4.5 k’s. Giants Ff team total under is prob worth a look

Wondering if we should just keep playing run lines against Oakland when they playing all the high scoring teams in the east with that putrid triple a lineup?

Back