Monday Discussion Thread

Only I like at first look

Pirates/Fish ff under
Phils/Cards ff under
Scherzer k's
Tigs G2 ML

Phils/Cards whichever is +1.5 and under parlay too, seems like a 1 run game either way

Super curious to see where they put Rodgers k’s, he so garbage but pirates struggles w lefties all up in that line. I would def play over 4.5 k’s.

Fried is my guy, so going with them tonight in what will be a playoff atmosphere. Might take a stab at the Royals in Game 1 strictly for afternoon action.

Fried is my guy, so going with them tonight in what will be a playoff atmosphere. Might take a stab at the Royals in Game 1 strictly for afternoon action.

I tried going against him last time out cause the price and I thought a really good lhp hitting cards team could get a few off him and he blanked them. I don’t expect Scherzer to hold atl to any fewer than the 3 cards gave up in that game, I dunno if it been a issue since he has came back but the last few years I’d say Scherzer biggest issue is he tends to give up some bombs, I’d think Braves prob hit a few. w way Fried pitching and appears Mets might be missing a few guys tonight seems like -127 a pretty cheap price to back him! I saw someone mention Fried was pitching hurt tho, I dunno what that about? I hadn’t read, heard, or seen anything bout that??

I wouldn’t be opposed to playing Scherzer k prop over 7.5 at plus money, Braves do whiff a lot and he obviously still has the ability to mow down any lineup. If he goes 6 innings wouldn’t think he has any problem fanning 8.

Playoff atmosphere on 7/11? C'mon now, most people with money in Atlanta are on vacation this week.

I wouldn’t be opposed to playing Scherzer k prop over 7.5 at plus money, Braves do whiff a lot and he obviously still has the ability to mow down any lineup. If he goes 6 innings wouldn’t think he has any problem fanning 8.
Think he gets 10+

Lynn over 16.5 outs is really appealing to me. Fangraphs acting funny on his page for some reason, I’d like to make sure his velo and pitch mix been ok since returning but assuming it is this a low number for a horse like him. Really just comes down to effectiveness as against a low k team like tribe I don’t think there any chance pitch count plays into going over this number.

If he pitches well enough to go deep certainly a possibility. You would think that be how he gets a great deal his outs vs these guys.
Love that pitch counts mean less as we close in on the all star break. All those days off, they seem to let them go longer than the random game.

Playoff atmosphere on 7/11? C'mon now, most people with money in Atlanta are on vacation this week.
Braves are third in the majors in attendance. Ahead of the Yankees and behind only the Dodgers and Cardinals. So yes, I do expect a playoff atmosphere for the top two contenders in the NL East, since there will be 38,000 plus in the stands.

On another note, Robinson Cano in the starting lineup tonight for the Braves. 2, I haven’t seen anything about Max being hurt, but will definitely keep an eye out and ask on Braves boards.

Braves are third in the majors in attendance. Ahead of the Yankees and behind only the Dodgers and Cardinals. So yes, I do expect a playoff atmosphere for the top two contenders in the NL East, since there will be 38,000 plus in the stands.

On another note, Robinson Cano in the starting lineup tonight for the Braves. 2, I haven’t seen anything about Max being hurt, but will definitely keep an eye out and ask on Braves boards.

Agree 100%. It’s a NY team coming to town with the two contenders a game or so apart from one another. Of course it will be a playoff atmosphere.

Wonder why the total is getting hit towards the over with heavier juice? Temp and maybe as you say a Max injury?

Back