977Los Angeles DodgersD. May -R-1½
+100
-145O 8½
978Oakland Athletics

F. Montas -R
+1½
+134U 8½
+100

I havnt even thought bout looking at these yet but just 1st glacé gotta wonder bout Mets laying so much having not played yet? I mean how long it been since degrom pitched.

I’m not sure who is still on the roster but Shoemaker good #s with Tigers. Better day pitcher than night and better on the road.

Not a fan of pitchers when they go from NL in a massive park with no DH to AL.

Luis Robert should have robbed that walk off hr last night...smh..u gutta time and climb that wall bring that one back in...jbj would have no doubt in my mind...not here nor there but had white sox +1.5..the worst especially when u already feel the bet shitting the bed..when white sox tied it up rather have them lose 4-3

Playing my 1st favorite of the year! Feel like I gotta switch things up a little after having great weekend on dogs and totals.

-143 is like on the edge of higher price than I like to play. Little concerned with fact rangers gonna be 1st team to have a full park, that gonna add a little fire imo but Jays are just the vastly superior team, I think they better than the way they being priced. The starting pitcher matchup doesnt even concern me cause I got the lineup and the way better pen. Very few pitchers been going past 5 innings in their 1st start so would think we get at least 4 innings of a pen game. Im not even convinced rangers have a starting pitching edge in this one? Imo Jays should be 20 cents higher.

Kinda surprised cards are dogs here. Ponce de Leon is a tough guy to figure out, when his control right he a pretty tough guy to hit, unfortunately his control all over the place from day to day. When he can’t spot his pitches he can be awful, he freaking walked 6 in his last spring tune up game! He has faced the fish a bunch this spring, 12 innings total with 12 hits allowed, 7 walks and struck out 12. Not so good.

on the other side cards have never seen Rogers and he has a stellar 29:5 k/bb ratio this spring. I would think cards lineup be very tough for lefties to navigate since we overwhelmingly right handed, Rogers also seems to lean heavily on his fastball which in itself not a huge problem but in recent years the way to baffle this cards lineup is with off speed stuff!

I’ve said many times I don’t put a lot of stock into the spring stats but ponce is alarming since walks/control problems always been what plagued him. Not sure I like that he has pitched so often to the fish this spring either? He has begun throwing other pitches to go with his decent heater, im assuming lot his spring problems could have been working on some secondary pitches to go with his fastball/curveball mix he began developing last year. Fish lineup is not very scary so if he can avoid walking guys I think he wouldn’t have too much trouble navigating thru it 2-3 times!!

cards +105 seems like the right play to me. I was as thrilled with the Marlins run last year as anyone but I think a little bit of reality might be hitting these guys in a 162 game season, I do love the young pitching fish have and this another one of their talented youngsters but the offense is just lacking. I did consider Ff under but no chance I play both since a lot of both plays will come down to how effective ponce is, if his control there it prob go under but in that case no reason not to be on cards at plus money!

Luis Robert should have robbed that walk off hr last night...smh..u gutta time and climb that wall bring that one back in...jbj would have no doubt in my mind...not here nor there but had white sox +1.5..the worst especially when u already feel the bet shitting the bed..when white sox tied it up rather have them lose 4-3

it’s crazy they lost that game with halo’s handing them all 4 runs! Mf’ers were 0 fer 18 with runners on base! Abreu came up with chances it every one his abs late in the game and he fanned on b2b ab’s on fastballs well below the strike zone. Just pathetic. Laa tried returning the favor after Sox fielding had handed them a game or 2 already in that series but chisox couldn’t make them pay. It was obvious Sox pen had all the power arms with nasty stuff yet they got banged up pretty much all series. Fuxks cost me a couple fat parlays to end what could have been the perfect day!!

i had the RL too. Sick!’

Degrom era and ops allowed was microscopic on 6+ days rest last year but he hasn’t pitched in like 15 freaking days! I dunno if that can possibly be a good thing? I’m assuming maybe he threw a pen session the day his game got scratched? He has owned the phillies with a 8–1 record overall and a 2.38 era in 17 career starts. Despite that he did get roughed up in his only start at citizens bank last year, only going 2 innings giving up 4 hits and a walk that lead to 3 runs with only 1k. Obviously a 1 off that means less than nothing when you look at his overall numbers vs phils and at citizen bank park, Harper the only Philly player with significant ab’s against him who has had success with a .913 ops. Knapp has raked vs degrom also but in only 9 ab’s, 2 doubles, a triple, and a bomb to go with 3k’s and 2 walks, gotta assume he be in the lineup right? Of course that would mean sitting Realmuto for a 2nd straight day, you don’t really pay a guy that kind of chedda to sit him b2b days! That said Knapp has the numbers and Realmuto is only 4 for 25 with 1 double and 9k’s! No DH really hurts Philly here. Very curious to see what they do? I’d have to roll with Knapp but at same time I’m not sure they will? Don’t forget Knapp was the star with 2 hits including a solo bomb in yesterday’s win! Either way it gives phils a big time pitch hit weapon, I think it be wise to let Knapp face degrom then have Realmuto for a possible late inning pitch hit at bat in a key spot!

Moore has always had talent, maybe never been fully realized but he certainly capable of having a good start. He hardly pitched at all last year so he should be fresh!! I think it has to be advantage phils they have already played a high intensity series where they came out and made a statement vs the Braves while muts sat around eating Cheetos! I just can’t envision any way it a edge for muts having not played yet? Other than them getting to throw their ace vs phils 4 spot in rotation pitcher. Ya gotta think the phils bats more locked in than the Mets. At this price I think it absolutely worth a stab on phils!!

So thought I was taking the day off from bases (obviously on zags and over!) but now my card is 3 deep and still looking to add!

Jays ml
Cards ml
Phils +1.5

just realized I could get plus money on phils catching the 1.5 runs. I like that even more!

Damn. Castillanos got a 2 game suspension for that stuff in cards game. That stupid. I woulda been pissed off also if the next ab after I hit a Jack I take a heater in the chops and if that not enough the damn pitcher gives me a wwe knee into the back when I slide home! Crazy he only one who got any games! I guess serves him right for being so mouthy after he hit the bomb! We don’t take kindly to that shit!! Lol

holy crap, so kc opens as favs and now line has flipped to them +120?? They might be forcing my hand on that one!

He's appealing

damn, Pirates kinda a sneaky Ff play, I got a bit of a crush on Brubaker when I saw him make his debut against cardinals. He wasn’t exactly awesome after that when he switched to a starter role but he wasn’t bad either. His stand rate and babip were significantly worse than they been in minors also so think there room for improvement. He has pretty good stuff and workhorse type build. I don’t know anything bout reds starter but his control looked to be all over the place in spring. I’d def have liked this more if castellanos was out. He on fire so far. lol.

Tampa/Red Sox might be a sneaky ugly kinda Ff under. Get a pretty good number of runs with 5.5! Not exactly warm in Boston snd a helpful wind blowing in from left! I could see Tampa pitching coach getting wacha right plus Sox not hitting for shit as of yet, some not so great o’s starters were able to hold them down! Rays lineup not exactly scary either, this their 1st time venturing north to cooler temps, pivetta isn’t exactly a gas can, when he came over to Boston last year he did show some promise with a different pitch mix throwing the slider more and lowering his arm angle. I doubt this a pitcher duel per say but I do think it can sneak in under the number!

Any insight on balt and yanks..? 213 ml yikes

just way too expensive to play yanks imo. Especially right now when outside of Sanchez not many their bats look locked in. It was just a pass for me but if you made me play it I’d take a flyer on the O’s.

Left vs lefty wait to orioles bats come back down...lean yanks with pitching but orioles bats..gunna look at reds bats to keep going instead

Left vs lefty wait to orioles bats come back down...lean yanks with pitching but orioles bats..gunna look at reds bats to keep going instead

im prob wrong person to ask cause I would never play a -200 fav. Im hesitant to play anything over -140 and for most part I play very few favs overall. Jays just happened to be undervalued today even at that price imo.

@2daBank im taking the over - hope your Cards show up tonight

if cards wernt plus money I’d have prob played over also. I’d think they have success vs a fastball throwing lefty but we see. Who knows w ponce? He could walk 7 and be done after 3 innings in which case fish will hit the number themselves. Gl

Tim anderson in lineup?

I doubt it. He probably out all this series id assume. His replacement was pretty good last night but I don’t want any part the white Sox right now, they played awful baseball in Anaheim, I gotta see something before backing them.

100% agree brutal

just everything too, situational hitting was awful, fielding was ass, the bullpen really stunk, all those power arms and they can’t get outs!!! Abreu chased the same low ass fastballs every time when he was in a spot to drive runners home. A whole team effort of suck!!

Fat ass Hoskins think he a speed demon getting thrown out trying to turn a double into a triple. Stupid ass, just be happy you hit degrom, don’t go fuckinh it up

I really thought he was gonna catch that too

Back