Monday 11/26/2007

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
61-45 (57.5%) +13.18 Units

Be around later for some limited writeups, but I see these have moved or are moving and figured I'd post them.

Monday Plays

GSW/PHO O228
Wolves/Hornets O184'
GSW/PHO 1st Quarter O58'
Jazz -5
HORNETS 2h -10.5 (-105)
BLAZERS +5

Leans:

1st quarter PHO/GSW Over
Clipps +6'
Knicks +6
Hornets 2nd half +/- ??
Mavs -12

TUESDAY PLAYS
NETS -5

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

Blue--Glad you enjoy a little Makers in your life.

ADDING:

GSW/PHO 1st QTR O58'
Jazz -5

Thanks renew. I really like the Hornets as well tonight, but don't want to get to heavlily invested in the game. This certainly seems like a time for the Hornets to light up the scoreboard.

Honestly it was about the Magic starting to get to a little to much respect. I can see a 3 for this game, but the Blazers have had success against everybody at home already beating Detroit, Dallas and New Orleans with a close loss to Jersey. That and Orlando is playing their 1st of a 5 in 7 on the road and there has been alot of talk out of Orlando about getting the reserves more time on the court.

So combine all of that with Pinny showing -5 -113 and not a single book moved to 5.5 (besides Bodog). Tells me the books are most likely taking a position on the Blazers. 70% on wagerline on the road fav and I'm sold.

looks like it'll be a dog day. Yea I asked cuz I was hoping for value on Portland 2nd H, but not anymore..

think if down a bit, Orlando 2nd worth a look?

looks like it'll be a dog day. Yea I asked cuz I was hoping for value on Portland 2nd H, but not anymore..

think if down a bit, Orlando 2nd worth a look?

Sure but be warned. Look all around the NBA today at teams that were down that we all thought would come back. A bit of a crazy day in the league with huge underdogs pulling SU wins. I like the game to come down to the last poss.

Back