MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

What's up w gray this season? I didn't get real in depth when capping this one as time wasn't on my side., anything pop out as to why he struggling? Getting bounced from a game early at that park against that suspect lineup isn't good!!!

Big dip in velo and rpm

Parra gets thrown out at 3rd. Rally dies. They had Stratton on the ropes..

Moving on..

Still lots of game w lots of pen!! Man kicking myself for passing on over 8 at plus money! Was mostly a time thing as didn't even have chance to see ump, 1st pitch was coming quick and had to move on. Lol..

Tribe looking great. They make my afternoon.

Still lots of game w lots of pen!! Man kicking myself for passing on over 8 at plus money! Was mostly a time thing as didn't even have chance to see ump, 1st pitch was coming quick and had to move on. Lol..

Tribe looking great. They make my afternoon.

Been watching this game and the balls just bouncing the wrong way from the jump. Gonna stop watching and hopefully they pull it out.

Jesus Greg Holland in the game cant watch

And just like that! I can't believe we paid this dude 14 mil for this season!!! How much rox give wade Davis? They knew this guy was done!! Between his 14mil, the 19ish waino making, 9ish Cecil getting per, fowler and carps money, we could have a couple really good players!! Lmfao!!

Matheny in top form, lets holland blow the game then brings Norris in!!! Lol..

Mostly kidding, this holland disaster on the front office not our dumb fuck manager.

Speaking of our front office. How much better off we be if they took my emails (lmfao!), I says for 2 years to trade Kelly but they hold into him like he the future and now with yadi down he doesn't even see action and dude can't hit. Now the secret out and our used to be valuable trade chip is useless garbage!! Lol

Matheny in top form, lets holland blow the game then brings Norris in!!! Lol..

Mostly kidding, this holland disaster on the front office not our dumb fuck manager.

Yea but why Holland keep getting brought in latesinning to fuck game for us!!

And just like that! I can't believe we paid this dude 14 mil for this season!!! How much rox give wade Davis? They knew this guy was done!! Between his 14mil, the 19ish waino making, 9ish Cecil getting per, fowler and carps money, we could have a couple really good players!! Lmfao!!

God so much wasted money plus additional stinginess of Mo
Horribly run franchise...
Not to mention fundamentals of D and baserunning

God so much wasted money plus additional stinginess of Mo
Horribly run franchise...
Not to mention fundamentals of D and baserunning

Wtf happened? Track record too good for me to go all way there but damn!! Since Tony left it been all down hill, as we watch dbags on the rise (he does something in their front office doesn't he?). The "stingy" label even more screwed up considering some the money we spending on dog shit! It like he don't mind throwing around mid tear money on bunch of guys but won't open up for top level talent, I get the idea behind more players equal more chances to hit but i think throwing shit to see what sticks is more suited for drafting and out of country prospects. When it comes to free agents I'd prefer spending bigger on quality than bunch of question marks!!

It like he don't mind throwing around mid tear money on bunch of guys but won't open up for top level talent, I get the idea behind more players equal more chances to hit but i think throwing shit to see what sticks is more suited for drafting and out of country prospects. When it comes to free agents I'd prefer spending bigger on quality than bunch of question marks!!

If the Cards can throw to first and not put in Holland they win this easily

Not really fair cause you discounting our biggest inning that should have never happened if phils can turn a easy dp instead of air mailing a throw to 2nd to the outfield..

I get it, incredibly frustrating for us fans of a franchise that used to seeing all the little things done right to see fundamentals turned into a joke and managerial desicions that a 12 year old could make being botched. Fact of matter in this game is we not even in it if phils turn routine dp in 4th inning, our botched plays were just baseball gods taking away what they giveth, lol.. only frustrating thing for me is I havnt been playing this series despite my insistence that cards really shouldn't been favs in these games that appear to be about as close to coin flips as they get.

Jesus a lot of people hate Doolittle tonight. Scherzer's starts always end up going over! I only had 1H under. I know it was like this with Kershaw last year, idk if it still is. But he's the least profitable pitcher to back. Surely that's exactly what bookmakers want, they want to get all the suckers who drool over Kershaw.

Stat of the day:

Astros...

126 runs allowed in first 50 games.. lowest since 1926..

Crazy.. no World Series lull or hangover for this group.

Back