MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

Cards O sucking and bad team rhythm in general plus so reliant on power and Pads park bad for power. Pads much better pen. So digging home contrarian dog

I would tell you you made a bad bet and got lucky. If you bet Leake it would be a legit try for example

Not lucky I backtracked based on FIP, opponent faced (lots of bad performances vs Giants for instance) ballpark (you do know he pitched in Coors, right?) you are blind-betting if you go solely off ERA.

In the Angels game I will post if I can but if Rene Rivera is catching play the Angels fairly big. If the other catcher is in over might be right

Cards O sucking and bad team rhythm in general plus so reliant on power and Pads park bad for power. Pads much better pen. So digging home contrarian dog

Really believe if you like pads under where it at. No reason to think Mikolas against that lineup in that park can't go 7 strong imo. As mentioned cards offense a hot mess. But backing a gas can that hasn't been stretched this year? I can't do it.

Really believe if you like pads under where it at. No reason to think Mikolas against that lineup in that park can't go 7 strong imo. As mentioned cards offense a hot mess. But backing a gas can that hasn't been stretched this year? I can't do it.

I am riding the nonsense momentum that I have with Wade LeBlanc over Manaea lol

Dan @2daBank you think red sox were sharp after all?? I want them full-game!

Not really into the "sharp/square" debate. Too me it doesn't mean jack this day and age when so many have access to most the info. Sure there still some raging squares out there but who cares if they win every now and again? Just give it back anyways.. I rarely lay juice in this sport so hard for me to say, I didn't like sawx, I could have had Edwardo knowing most his wins based off run support and not expecting him to get a lot vs fat boy. thought your yanks ff rl made sense at plus money.

So much for my under in Toronto, woulda never thought Happ be the one who got lit up to boot, go figure. Lol

Not really into the "sharp/square" debate. Too me it doesn't mean jack this day and age when so many have access to most the info. Sure there still some raging squares out there but who cares if they win every now and again? Just give it back anyways.. I rarely lay juice in this sport so hard for me to say, I didn't like sawx, I could have had Edwardo knowing most his wins based off run support and not expecting him to get a lot vs fat boy. thought your yanks ff rl made sense at plus money.

I hate backing guy with way lower than era it tends to look too easy!

Good chance I bet Leake on the road almost every time this season

Seattle really trounced on Happ, didn't really see that coming. I thought playing under was showing more confidence in leake than maybe needed, I thought he be the one to fuck me here, lol.

Well why didn't you bring that up in write up I tailed you bastard!! Maybe you did and I skimmed over it!! Lol

Huh wtf are you saying? I posted that oppo side looked sharp in same thread thought ff would still hit. What an unexpected outburst lol?? I didnt know how i couldn‘t go with Sabathia over struggling southpaw!

I wanna see Jack again!!

I would think that be the case!!! Might depend on who is on right schedule tho, hell if I know wtf they be thinking!

Man, I think it even bigger kick in the nuts watching Seattle/Toronto not score another run right after eclipsing the under in 4 stinking innings!! I'd have felt better if they tacked on 12 more runs so I'd have known I was just completely wrong! Lol

I would think that be the case!!! Might depend on who is on right schedule tho, hell if I know wtf they be thinking!

Man, I think it even bigger kick in the nuts watching Seattle/Toronto not score another run right after eclipsing the under in 4 stinking innings!! I'd have felt better if they tacked on 12 more runs so I'd have known I was just completely wrong! Lol

They killed your bet they don't need to score more :(

I knew Tuck was right I must be smoking something to want to bet Padres twice in a row. Got lucky once...lol

Dodgers can eat a big fat cock....

1-7 with RISP. Woulda coulda shoulda, left bases loaded on in first two innings and left two on in the third.

We face Harvey tonight. Lol.. I’m already preparing to lose my shit if we lose tonight.

Back