MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

I didn’t think it was that bad after seeing the replays. Just glad the Rockies ticket cashed as it was a “forum” play as a lot of us were fading Samardzija!

Digging ff rl for Cleveland at + odds! I think its awesome value with Clevinger that they‘re at least tied after five

Wow.. Boston still got a pulse.. praying for 4 runs and shut em out rest the way

On another note, Fulmer serving BP... let’s get 4 more fellas... need this game to go over over over over overrrr

:cokeline:

Wow.. Boston still got a pulse.. praying for 4 runs and shut em out rest the way

On another note, Fulmer serving BP... let’s get 4 more fellas... need this game to go over over over over overrrr

Ey you like to ski?!

Delmonico HBP, right on his right hand, welted up and he’s out of the game.

Let’s see if Moore can hang one so Abreu can launch one out of there...

That Cards defense @2daBank

Man, Cecil actually did his job and we still give up the damn runs!!! Gotta take advantage of times that bum actually does his job!!! I guess in fairness the only reason we were even tied cause phils did something incredibly similar in the prior inning when ozuna hit in what should have been inning ending dp.

Stripling retired last 5 via strikeouts ... makes me wanna vomit ...

Im paying to see if the doyers bullpen can hold a lead... lol

Good start by tribe!! So glad keuchal having a pretty poor season cause I been fading this dude forever! Dunno if it the beard, or fact it annoys me a guy w his stuff won Cy young, or what? I just do not like that guy!! Lol. And thus far my hate paying off this season!! Lol

Facial hair is for insecure men only!

lol. Wait a second, I don't like dudes redic beard but I have always rocked stash w little something on the chin, I keep my shit tight and short but like a little something and has nothing to do w whether or not I'm insecure!! I mean I could be, hell if I know! Lol, but the facial hair in no way speaks to it!!

Nats need get their shit together this inning!!

Onto other news: Yanks ML parlay to Nats ML G2.. nickel to win a nickel & change

Nats need get their shit together this inning!!

Onto other news: Yanks ML parlay to Nats ML G2.. nickel to win a nickel & change

Pirates were the fav I liked to put into parlay. With cavs in NBA. Looking for few more adds for a round robin. Maybe braves? Havnt dug deep into that one yet. Yanks too pricey even for parlay purposes for me, against my religion paying more than -200 on a baseball game, period! This sport I love is just too random to be laying those numbers imo!! Not on opposite tho so hope you cash!!

Super fade material today... Rockies just gave three to the Giants lol

Well ain't you just the barer of shitty freaking news!!! Lol. Hang in there buddy, lots of game left! I liked the over anyways so thinking plenty more runs on the way since I didn't play it!! Lol

Holy cow someone has to explain to me how hicks only has 8ks in 19 innings pitched w that stuff?? Seems incredibly odd and was really surprised when I just looked!!

I missed last inning on a beer run. Did O'Neal hit a bomb to tie it up? Think we gonna looks back and say we killed Seattle w that trade!!

Giants
Well ain't you just the barer of shitty freaking news!!! Lol. Hang in there buddy, lots of game left! I liked the over anyways so thinking plenty more runs on the way since I didn't play it!! Lol

Lol.. you right, Long way to go

How did cards take the lead Mikey? I been outside smoking. Maybe I should just not watch? Seem to be doing much better when im away from tv!! Lol

What's up w gray this season? I didn't get real in depth when capping this one as time wasn't on my side., anything pop out as to why he struggling? Getting bounced from a game early at that park against that suspect lineup isn't good!!!

Back