MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

Stanton and Cespedes both with 1st-inning 2R HR's.....Yanks 2-1 end 1 and Mets up 2-0 still batting B1

Yay Bud! How about some bud to celebrate :)

Dan we should make this like a college drinking game every time Bud gets a save we have to smoke lol @2daBank

lol. Thing is won't be much drinking, holland will be getting majority of the saves very shortly id imagine. I still can't figure out why bowman pitches every freaking day while Meyers is buried deep at bottom of bench? Matheny such a jerkoff!

Oh look, now that matheny let the same usual suspects blow the game now he gonna let Mayers get a chance, lousy sorrry garbage pos manager!!

Wow I was like Brach really sucks. Then through Judge and Stanton three outs with bases loaded amazing

Ump in Cleveland bet everything he owes on his taxes on the under. 6 balls called strikes through 2

Holy crap cardinals still same garbage team of last 2 years who can't field or run the damn bases. 2 hits 2 runners thrown out trying to take a extra base w no fucking outs! Fowler trying to turn leasoff single into double then guess our shittiness contagious as then in 2nd ozuna runs a leasoff double into a out at 3rd!! Un-fucking-real!!

Cavs I'm getting fed up with our squad fast! Losing one thing but I just about out of patients for our stupid manager and stupid players following his lead!!

Wow what a shit show top 10th. Incapable of throwing to first or home lol

I can't believe he left holland out there once he loaded bases walking everyone!! After he walks the losing run home then dumbfuck matheny brings Bud in to stop the bleeding, guess it didn't occur to him to do so before he gave up the winning run!?!? Honestly that game wasn't on him, between the horrible baserunning then their failure to win the game w bases loaded no outs in bottom of 9th is beyond pathetic.

I can't believe he left holland out there once he loaded bases walking everyone!! After he walks the losing run home then dumbfuck matheny brings Bud in to stop the bleeding, guess it didn't occur to him to do so before he gave up the winning run!?!? Honestly that game wasn't on him, between the horrible baserunning then their failure to win the game w bases loaded no outs in bottom of 9th is beyond pathetic.

I thought new coaches would fix the fckn baserunning! How could these guys still be so fundamentally dumb!!

Worst time to bring in new guy rusty and wearing new uniform‘

I'm ok w bringing him in, he supposed to be the guy and supposed to be ready. That said after he walks multiple guys and missing the plate by a lot you gotta go get him before he walks the winning run home! Really don't understand leaving him out there to give the run up then yanking him? At that point wtf it matter?

And yea the base running is just obnoxiously horrible! Like it contagious too, probably 1st time ozuna has done something like that in his career!! Why try for 3rd there w no damn outs? Just unreal.

I need cards offense to wake up, instead of simply fading waino I went w the over like a dummy! How many games they gonna cost us sending him out there while Flarhery waste away spinning gems in the minors??

Thank god Twins opened up a bit, didnt like fading my favorite pitcher in Baseball (PAXTON) but KC fit the mold. Maybe WS will get a hit with men in scoring position, but probably not

Thank god Twins opened up a bit, didnt like fading my favorite pitcher in Baseball (PAXTON) but KC fit the mold. Maybe WS will get a hit with men in scoring position, but probably not

Lot of teams seem to be struggling in that area. Tigers killed me yesterday, pretty much had guys all over the bases every inning vs Tomlin and couldn't score shit!!

We got rid of Rodney for a fucking reason

I’m on Minny today, but I am stunned that a major league team who has a 41-year-old pitcher on their roster THAT IS ON HIS 9TH TEAM and only has a 1.35 WHIP...

...that this MLB team would name this guy your closer. How in the hell can you not have ANY better options than this guy? No stud prospects in the minors? Hell, no has-been starters with electric stuff anywhere that may blossom as potential closers if given a chance?

Mind boggling to me how old-ass closers, recycled-NBA head coaches and NFL kickers are like cats with 9 lives...they just never die and go away (the mediocre to bad ones that is).

I’m on Minny today, but I am stunned that a major league team who has a 41-year-old pitcher on their roster THAT IS ON HIS 9TH TEAM and only has a 1.35 WHIP...

...that this MLB team would name this guy your closer. How in the hell can you not have ANY better options than this guy? No stud prospects in the minors? Hell, no has-been starters with electric stuff anywhere that may blossom as potential closers if given a chance?

Mind boggling to me how old-ass closers, recycled-NBA head coaches and NFL kickers are like cats with 9 lives...they just never die and go away (the mediocre to bad ones that is).

I agree one hundred percent. I actually had no idea how old he was only that he was as Rocky as the roller coaster Jones when he was here in Motown. We survived an eight to one game that showed us many moving parts going forward. Houston BATS will keep them in every game .

Im feeling Tigers, haha Carasco has been very hittable. Line is silly, though I know Zimmerman is bad and Tigers dont want to play in the cold, but its warmer, think we se runs here

Tiger o1.5FF/+100
+1/5/+125

Last edited:
Back