MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

What a shitty year when JA Happ and Cole Hamels are the big deadline deals

Haven't seen it this bad in a decade

So Boston win as -370 favorites, can't imagine anyone did anything worthwhile with that

It's amazing this sport, easy come easy go. Had some pretty decent angles that aren't materializing at all tonight. Momma told me there'd be days like this.

Tejas your big dog winner

Totally hindsight thinking but this seemed like a great spot for them. Extremely bitter losses at home then go into new venue (change of scenery = refocus) to face rival and they were clearly determined tonight. It's something to keep in mind. It's basically same angle I used for Cards tonight.

Oh god dammit, I was so stoked that Seattle tied it up (only need them to lose by 1 for rl), not realizing San Fran was in midst of ruining my parlays anyways. Fucking mad bum has been killing me lately! Mfer just cruises for 4-5 innings then gives it up.

I'll be right there with public tomorrow on Rays but those percentages might be astronomical

Kinda confused, my score app on phone said Seattle took lead 4-3, now says tied at 3 again going to bottom of 10th. Was there a challenge or something??

Back