***MLB Playoff In-Game Thread***

Idiotic to keep Jack in there. God Schildt can be really stupid

I wouldn’t even have used him after we scored 10!! No sense having him throw 100 pitches so now he ain’t gonna be ready till sat or Sunday? Surely we coulda won the game with anyone after the 1st inning!!

I wouldn’t even have used him after we scored 10!! No sense having him throw 100 pitches so now he ain’t gonna be ready till sat or Sunday? Surely we coulda won the game with anyone after the 1st inning!!

Meh see your point but he‘ll be perfectly on schedule for Game 3 and the pen is fresh.

Ump calling everything a ball. I’m so sick of these clowns. When they gonna figure out a 17 year old w a iPad would be much more fair??

LOL i thought I was a gonner with the under 3.5 runs 1st 5 innings....but somehow Stras got it together and beuhler was tough to make me a happy winner after that STL/ATL Debacle.

Every s journo I follow on Twitter seems to be a dc sports fan , so that will be annoying for another couple of weeks

Between taking Maeda out for Urias in Game 4, putting in Kershaw in Game 7 as a reliever no less...so many decisions that cost a great and justly favored roster. Dude should go for sure because he carries the most responsibility for this upset.

The announcers even said it... The top of the 10th was the Nationals chance. There is the meat of the order. Otherwise, you are looking at 2-3 innings before another great chance perhaps. He had his horses ready in the pen. Inexcusable.

Back