***MLB Playoff In-Game Thread***

Before this inning, if opposing batters were 0-17 against Scherzer with RISP this postseason like they said, then he was overdue for some runs allowed. His playoffs FIP or xFIP whatever must've been above his ERA coming into this, no? Probably could've predicted HOU would score first off that stat and the corresponding xFIP.

did you see the Astros Nike pregame warmup tops? They were sick. Blue long sleeved baseball-style shirts with a orange collar I kinda want one

Man he was batting deep in the order, but with the hype of "oldest team in the league" I had a hunch Zimmerman would so something like that tonight. Didn't have time to prop shop for him pregame tho

Dude is a pretty crucial veteran, even if everyone else on the team is a veteran as well. He like the veteran's veteran

This was always my favorite and I think I still got one somewhere, I know I had one years ago anyways

16MAJMMLBSTRSRYN3APT_is

It wasn't that one. I tried searching for them as well but couldn't find. Hopefully they'll be sporting them tomorrow night too, though. We'll see them again tomorrow. Even though a MLB player can make any t-shirt look amazing, they were legit impressive.

I saw one of those Nolan jerseys in the mall over the summer. It was the only one left in the store, but it didn't fit me.

feels like a lot of pitches being thrown. batters on both sides being very patient at the plate & going deep into counts

The Foxsport app on AppleTV had the Yankees series in 4K but tonight's game is not 4K. Bad think is it's close to a minute delayed. Not good when trying to get live action. lol

Watching on a HD antenna myself. The picture quality of football via HD antenna is so much better than Wifi.. but baseball though, not as much. Can't notice as big a difference

Only thing that kept me off the Nats was Fernando Rodney. I'd buy a +3 at reduced juice, that's about it I think

Back