***MLB Playoff In-Game Thread***

Between taking Maeda out for Urias in Game 4, putting in Kershaw in Game 7 as a reliever no less...so many decisions that cost a great and justly favored roster. Dude should go for sure because he carries the most responsibility for this upset.

Nothing wrong with using Kershaw as a reliever, but again he did his job and got Eaton out...that’s all they needed him for there.

Nothing wrong with using Kershaw as a reliever, but again he did his job and got Eaton out...that’s all they needed him for there.

Yeah it‘s using him in the playoffs when they don‘t have to that‘s stupid. A large sample size attests to him not being the same pitcher, not even close. Like actually a bad pitcher

i realize my opinion isn't a popular one on both the smogers and washiton, but i say the same thing each year. i've watched part or most of about 50+ smogers games and 125+ washiton games this season just as usual. nothing has changed my opinion this season. until either one of these teams proves me wrong i'll continue to leave them in the underachiever, choker, and loser categories. even if either one of these teams were up 3-1 in a 7 game series, and i could bet them to win the series at even odds (without having the option to hedge for a profit), i would still not want my money backing them. i just don't believe they can finish the job.

Cards are desperate tonight

They have no choice but to be. The 2-3-2 format is, quite possibly, the worst idea ever. It totally gives the advantage to the lower seeded team. Win one game on the road and it’s possible you don’t have to go on the road again...completely unfair to the higher seeded team.

If wash is able to close this in 4 that would be big . Looks like Yankees/ Astros has a great chance to go the distance

Severino is imploding
Tanaka should have been genetically engineered and cloned in order to win this series

got out of it with only 1 run, took 36 pitches though. bullpen is already up. i doubt cole will do as well as everyone is expecting though.

yup, they're all over cole already. can't just throw straight 99 fastballs to this team. cole is way too much of a meathead.

cole wriggles out of trouble again. he's not overpowering anyone in the order, probably just a matter of time before they string together a crooked inning. won't matter if severino keeps giving up a solo per inning though.

Back