***MLB Playoff In-Game Thread***

c8785bfee5b6e7f9-hi-five-yeah-let-s-make-games.gif

it's mostly spending money in the wrong places and bringing in players lacking the right mindsets...front offices being incompetent and having no idea how to build a winner. take the 2 biggest signings in the offseason...machado and harper. both of these guys are pieces of shit. machado doesn't even have a desire to play the game, and harper is just a cancer for whatever team he lands on. more fans dislike them than support them. these 2 guys were given $630 million. both franchises basically just fucked themselves for the next handful of years, and eventually will try to eat their loss and ship their problems elsewhere when they realize they made colossal mistakes. you can say ebay was making efforts to improve the company when they hired meg whitman, but in reality, it was just a company that overlooked they were bringing in a cancer that had already run other companies into a shithole, and was going to do the same thing again. a company like this doesn't deserve to survive because these are inexcusable mistakes. sports organizations are no different. you make dumb moves, your stock should get dumped.

Now you've confused the hell out of me. We were talking about the dodgers and the nats. Now you're talking about the Phils and the pads.

So far in playoffs....2 wild card games and 2 games 1 of divisional series.....the No run prop in 1st inning is 0-4....

Gonna do a mini chase with Houston came.....if it lose , triple play on the Yanks No score 1st inning tomorrow

Lets fucking go @2daBank !

I can’t believe we stole that game, actually I’m even more shocked I cashed the over! Lol. Felt like we had a pretty good chance after mikolas went 5 only allowing 1.

Only concerning thing, our pen still leaking oil. Not sure I’m good with Webb being the go to lefty! Lol. I guess we had to roster him with all the lefties we could potentially see this series and more so the next but wasn’t very pleased to see he made it! Or seeing him already in gm 1!! Rather they went to the kid (what’s his face, lol).

That and let’s just hope the shoddy d was maybe nerves and won’t happen again! That looked more like matheney cards than Shildt cards gm1! Lol.

Anyways, I was very adamant I thought game 1 was a must win for atl (and thought they would win it) so I think we huge favs to win this series now!! Think bout what Braves up against, they will either have to beat flaherty twice or win both games in stl. I don’t think either those things very likely!! Jack can go out and basically end this thing w another dominating performance gm 2!!

I can’t believe we stole that game, actually I’m even more shocked I cashed the over! Lol. Felt like we had a pretty good chance after mikolas went 5 only allowing 1.

Only concerning thing, our pen still leaking oil. Not sure I’m good with Webb being the go to lefty! Lol. I guess we had to roster him with all the lefties we could potentially see this series and more so the next but wasn’t very pleased to see he made it! Or seeing him already in gm 1!! Rather they went to the kid (what’s his face, lol).

That and let’s just hope the shoddy d was maybe nerves and won’t happen again! That looked more like matheney cards than Shildt cards gm1! Lol.

Anyways, I was very adamant I thought game 1 was a must win for atl (and thought they would win it) so I think we huge favs to win this series now!! Think bout what Braves up against, they will either have to beat flaherty twice or win both games in stl. I don’t think either those things very likely!! Jack can go out and basically end this thing w another dominating performance gm 2!!

Helsley? I thought he looked good, barely pitched but now has a little experience

Did you play the 2nd Cards/ATL Game VirginiaCavs? I didn't see another write up and was curious. If you're in here ATM.

Back