***MLB Playoff In-Game Thread***

IMG_20191001_215717_01.jpg

Threw in a blackjack hand last night with a buddy. Woke up and wondered all day why I didn't have $500 on this

I don't know if that's a direct result of it haha but he was very tight with his calls early. Just noticed a lot of balls got called strikes after. Could be the left handed pitching tho (likely)

He said dumb shit when he was a kid. He regretted it, asked for forgiveness. Please, more people need to read The Scarlet Letter

i believed that official statement of regret 100%, just like all the others from pro sports players in the spotlight

Other then the future going down the drain which I wrote off months ago..gotta feel good for those Wash fans if the Nats hold on..

washiton fans don't realize they are just cheering the prospect of dumping more money on tickets. this team has no chance of winning a world series, same loser franchise every year. give it up already.

washiton fans don't realize they are just cheering the prospect of dumping more money on tickets. this team has no chance of winning a world series, same loser franchise every year. give it up already.

Dodgers are far from perfect.

Back