Might Have Some Good News for B.A.R.

sirwinzalot

The wisdom of Towlie
B.A.R.,

Was talking to Austin, and I believe there is one more occurrence of your system that you played the last couple of nights involving Philadelphia.

If you look at the end of March, Phoenix has 4 road games, plays a home game, and then the next night goes to Denver.

Take a look and see if this fits your system play parameters.

Actually think 5 games is the basis but 4 is okay. It has to be 1 day off after the road trip then B2B with the second being away.

I would guess maybe there is more then a day off bewteen the B2B....

oooh he's right

<table class="listTable" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="lt_date"> Mon 24</td><td class="lt_opponent"> @ Detroit </td><td class="lt_time"> 4:30pm</td><td class="lt_localtv"> My45 HD</td><td class="lt_nattv"> NBATVHIGHDEF</td><td class="lt_radio"> </td></tr><tr><td class="lt_date"> Wed 26</td><td class="lt_opponent"> @ Boston </td><td class="lt_time"> 4:00pm</td><td class="lt_localtv"> My45 HD</td><td class="lt_nattv">
broadcast_ESPN.gif
</td><td class="lt_radio"> </td></tr><tr><td class="lt_date"> Fri 28</td><td class="lt_opponent"> @ Philadelphia </td><td class="lt_time"> 4:00pm</td><td class="lt_localtv"> My45 HD</td><td class="lt_nattv">
broadcast_NBALP.gif
</td><td class="lt_radio"> </td></tr><tr><td class="lt_date"> Sat 29</td><td class="lt_opponent"> @ New Jersey </td><td class="lt_time"> 4:30pm</td><td class="lt_localtv"> My45 HD</td><td class="lt_nattv">
broadcast_NBALP.gif
</td><td class="lt_radio"> </td></tr><tr><td class="lt_date"> Mon 31</td><td class="lt_opponent"> vs Denver </td><td class="lt_time"> 7:00pm</td><td class="lt_localtv"> FSN AZ HD</td><td class="lt_nattv"> NBATVHIGHDEF</td><td class="lt_radio"> </td></tr><tr class="listTableTitle"><td>April</td><td>Opponent</td><td>Time</td><td>Local TV</td><td>Nat TV</td><td>Radio</td></tr><tr><td class="lt_date"> Tue 01</td><td class="lt_opponent"> @ Denver </td></tr></tbody></table>

assuming these games still matter to these teams in april

and also, the majority of home2homes are a split, and the way these 2 are playing I wouldn't expected large spreads

I will talk more about this in coming days...but your right...obviously 4 games is more risky..and Phx was the only one to give us a loss last year...

But...that final game is in Denver in the altitude..

good find

Give Austin a thx and a hello for us

Austin wanted to know if the CTG moderators would consider letting him back to the site. I will tell the moderators from my observations Austin has changed his ways. Is he perfect, no, but I will say I have seen marked improvement in his decorum and behavior. Take that for what it is worth. I will relay your decision to him.

Back