Me And My Damn Parlays

EHS49

Pretty much a regular
IT'S ALIVE. BRANDON ROY'S 3 WITH 3 SECONDS GOT ME THE OVER COVER FOR HALF AND COVERS -6. I NEED SAC TO COVER +17 FOR FULL PAYOUT. OR IF THE RIGHT NUMBER IS THERE AT HALF, I CAN HEDGE AND GUARANTEE MONEY. I HOPE SACRAMENTO IS UP SU AT HALF OR DOWN 9 POINTS OR LESS!!!!!!

<TABLE class=TableReport cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>50.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>1,195.04</TD><TD class=TableReportTD>Basketball - 704 New Jersey Nets -3½ -105 for Game
Basketball - 711 Sacramento Kings +17½ -105 for Game
Basketball - 701 Orlando Magic/Atlanta Hawks over 102½ -105 for 1st Half
Basketball - 709 Memphis Grizzlies/Portland Trail Blazers over 102½ -105 for 1st Half
Basketball - 710 Portland Trail Blazers -6 -115 for 1st Half

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

need sac to be up SU at half or down 9 or less to hedge and guarantee 600. or should i let it ride fellas.

lakers in bonus early both quarters. they are taking it to the hole. queens settlie for jumpers. i will settle for a window to lose both if i hedge my parlay and just cross my fingers. if the laker lead is 13+ at half i will have to let it ride.

damn you farmar!! fucker.

Jordan Farmar made 3-pt. Jump Shot (3 PTS)

SAC 6.0
Shelden Williams made Jump Shot, Assist John Salmons

SAC 16.0
20-second Timeout

lakers up 14.. farmar nailed a 3 before the buzzer..

what you thinking about the O/U? I'm thinking UNDER.. they barely got to 110 after going nutso in the 1st ...

so fellas. down 14. halftime line is lakers -4.5.

parlay pays out 1200. and i have 200 on sac already. i just bet 800 on lakers -4.5. i lose the parlay and my 800 bet on lakers 2nd half if lakers win by 18. lakers win 19 or more i win 800 on lakers. lakers win by 17 or less i win parlay which is an 800 profit after juice.

WISH ME LUCK. 18 IS THE NUMBER TO STAY AWAY FROM!!!

lakers are going to run away with this. lakers shot horrible in 2nd quarter, but still won the 2nd half because they are getting to the line. this is sac's 2nd unit basically they can't compete with either laker unit. my lean at half is lakers -4.5 and under. kings settling for jumpers. lakers 2nd unit comes in and coasts, even though they are known for running up the score.

played lakers -4.5 to hedge parlay.
lean lakers and under.

only got 1 unit on the queenz at +17.. lakeshow up to -5.5 at my book so not going to throw more into a side in this game.. on the fence about the o/u.. leaning hard on under...

action - lakers -5.5 and UNDER 106 .. 1/2 unit on each .. also 1/2 unit parlay..

good luck EHS

thanks bee. glad to have you around. 3 balls flying. kobe gets his 3rd. hope they slow this shit down. so you on lakers 2nd half. did you hedge and have no action on side now?

well just hope the blowout leads to the under. with lakers 2nd unit they aren't classy. they push up the score.

Nice situation your in EH..obviously I hope you hit that parlay, but SAC is dead right now.

rough end to the night.. bad picks on the queenz and the UNDER 2nd H.. lets hope the lakers win by at least 20+

Nice situation your in EH..obviously I hope you hit that parlay, but SAC is dead right now.

nah it's all good brother. just hope lakers win by 19+. 18 i lose 2nd half and parlay is washed. just need 2nd unit to maintain lead versus sac 1st unit i mean 2nd unit. lol.

and that is why you hedge your parlays!! thanks fellas for the support. up 10.7 units tonight. 5 from hedging parlay. goodnight all.

Good work, EHS. Glad for you it didn't land on 18. I have a hard time taking your plays seriously, though. It's the Jackie Moon avatar scaring me off them ... lol.

Back