Masters IN-Game...

like a boss

Gary PlayerVerified account @garyplayer <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(101, 119, 134);"> 6m6 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding-right: 9px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

There are many ways to watch @TheMasters. Rest is rust

C8_k7LlUAAAwMbh.jpg

Is this a fucking joke MODS?
i am not allowed in the NBA forum, it doesn't even show up when I am logged on
talk about pathetic

we'll see if Sergio can do anything on the last 15 holes. He's done all his damage on the first three.

Well he was dead, too bad that didn't fall. Woulda been like a birdie at that point

That Gary Player pic... 3 things would make that pic better....
(besides a blonde, brunette and red head) if it was an open area to a beach, a BIGGER TV, and more drinks in the mini

Looks like could be tied again after this hole. Rose so solid, took a few bumps early and in focus now.

I really had a bad read on Bubba & Reed. I thought Reed would have carried on from his back n forth w/ Rory in the Ryder and Bubba not getting picked would motivate him. DEAD wrong i was

Sergio making shots so far, gotta tip the cap...fully expect a hiccup or two but very composed to this point

As long as there's a need to make shots the back nine could be great, hope we aren't in a position to just watch him have to par out

Trickle to the top of the ridge then it just got better...that was so so good

Back