March NBA Discussion Thread

Leaning Hornets as well... philly coming off a wire to wire win @ the Kings Palace

playing their 3rd game in 4 nights, 4th in 6 nights, 5th in 7, 6th in 9 nights with travel between every game since the ASB....

here is how philly does in 3 games in 4 nights since the beginning of the 2016 season.... albeit most of the games are OTR...

http://www.killersports.com/nba/que...t+=+1+and+season+>=+2016&submit=++S+D+Q+L+!++

hornets are playing well and should match philly on the boards....

There are many secondary angle relating to Utah themselves that seem scary but agree they should win

Steph was just sitting out early last night to be fresh for his tee time today with Klay at Augusta #priorities

#DETvsMIA INJURY UPDATE: Bam Adebayo (personal reasons), Wayne Ellington (left thigh contusion) & Tyler Johnson (left thigh contusion) have all been ruled out of tonight’s game vs the Pistons.

Today based on the Days
Utah at 9-3
Boston 7-2
Miami 6-4
Just 1 part of something very complicated

Toronto has very good refs today. They are 6-0 ATS last 6 on Sunday 6-2 for season while Charlotte is 2-4. Charlotte will lose and has very small chances for the playoffs.
Refs in the Atlanta are not favorable for an over but it is still possible. Brooker and Jackson are averaging around 60 points a game now. Both team should want to lose

Indiana is a very good Sunday team. The refs seem to suck for them. With fair calls they should win the game???

Philadelphia has not been a very good Sunday team. They have a lot of motivation for the game. The refs seem to be good for home favorites but Philadelphia has done well with them. Need to think more but lean Philadelphia

Nets are a good team and generally good dogs. Clippers are better team, 13-4 ATS off a 10 point win. Better on Sunday and it looks like they just win

Last edited:
Its a little difficult. My fantasy reading tells me Dallas has problems with Big men. Dallas has been very good in the past on Sunday but less this season. Pelicans 4-1. Pelicans DO NOT LIKE this team who has beaten them frequently as well as last meeting in NO. With the recent losses by other Tankers Dallas has a great deal to gain by losing. Refs like home dogs. Pelicans after this game play at Clippers which is not an obvious game but which they know will be difficult. Pelicans will give this game everything they have got and should be able to win. I played ML small and spread small. As there are so many ways they can win this game

85% currently on the Pels spread, 80% on the ML.

True 80/20 games are 7-3 ATS in favor of the dog this season.

Has the hallmarks of pure Ghost of Stern 'fuckery'.

Sixers in a shitty scheduling spot all things considered.

Line kinda says they win though.

Bucks in a Pacer sandwich.
Lost at home by 7 on Friday
Today - 76ers
Tomorrow @Pacers revenge

def taking the mavs

not sure I can pick a side in the bucks game.... don't want to go against the bucks when they've lost 4 straight ats

You are a Brave man, Loved the ending in Atlanta. When I saw Tyson in I tried under small and was hoping the Suns would lose. Both teams total idiots not to lock up the loss

Bottom line that justifies a Pelicans play is Cubans team NEEDS quality draft picks. Plus they are short on Big men here with Okafer and Davis in.
But with those refs it could go south

Wizards off three losses :golden state, toronto and pacers, here they are at home with a decent line against the heat..thoughts?

Back