Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend was a hoax?!?!?!?!

Lsufreek weighed in yet?

another

teo.gif

Even if he isnt Yag, he should just say he is

then he could be Time magazine athlete of the year

we could examine the lengths that people that arent comfortable with their own sexuality go through

like making up dead girlfriends

seems to me the most likely story

he got hoodwinked, got too deep in the lie i.e national coverage, that he felt he couldn't back out anymore , probably told his parents after that happened and that's when him and his dad started lying about it

Where would we be without deadspin. Really

Don't you wish Deadspin would do this type of investigative journalism on many more stories/people? Imagine the people in the government (sports world, media, etc, etc) they could "out." There are just so many more people I wish they could/would do this to.

seems to me the most likely story

he got hoodwinked, got too deep in the lie i.e national coverage, that he felt he couldn't back out anymore , probably told his parents after that happened and that's when him and his dad started lying about it
I mean you gotta figure that someone gonna find this shit out

The blazers are such a great 2h team and the cavs are such a shitty 2h team. Worked like perfection tonight

Subject : LENNAY KEKUAFROM THE HOSPITAL BED OF LENNAY KEKUA
PALO ALTO HOSPITAL (PA)
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

TRANSFER OF (<33333333) RELATIONSHIP STATUS, ACQUISITION OF GIRLFRIEND OF LOVE.

MANTI TE'O, I AM LENNAY KEKUA, I AM CAR ACCIDENT SURVIVOR AND POTENTIAL LEUKEMIA VICTIM. DURING AN AUDITING OF MY LIFE, I DISCOVERED I AM LACKING IN RELATIONSHIP PER RECORDS ISSUED BY MY KEKUA FAMILY AND HOSPITAL. MY LEUKEMIA HAS ARRIVED ON THE 4TH OF AUGUST 2012 IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

AND NOBODY HAS ISSUED ME RELATIONSHIP PAPERS, I WILL DIE, SINCE 1990 I HAVE NO BOYFRIEND. MY RELATIONSHIP STANDING HAS NO BENEFICIARY AND ANY INVESTIGATION INTO MY RELATIONSHIP STANDING WILL PROVE AS WELL THAT I MUST ACQUIRE MONEY TO LIVE AGAINST LEUKEMIA. I AM CONTACTING YOU TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO SURVIVE AGAINST THE LIKELIHOOD THAT I MAY NOT SURVIVE BECAUSE OF THE LEUKEMIA.

I NEED YOUR STRONG ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL NEVER, NEVER CHEAT ME AS SOON AS MY HEART HITS YOUR ACCOUNT. WITH MY INFLUENCE AND THE POSITION OF MY HOSPITAL BED WE CAN TRANSFER MY HEART TO ANY FOREIGNER'S RELIABLE HANDS WHICH YOU CAN PROVIDE ASSURANCE THAT THIS HEART WILL BE INTACT PENDING OUR PHYSICAL ARRIVAL IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR RELATIONSHIP. THE HOSPITAL OFFICIAL WILL PROVIDE ALL DOCUMENTS OF TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THIS HEART LEAVING NO TRACE TO ANY PLACE AND TO BUILD CONFIDENCE.

ON THE CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO 1 (ONE) GIRLFRIEND AS GRATIFICATION WHILE 1 (ONE) HEART WILL BE HELD AND PHONE NUMBER WILL BE ISSUED FOR TELEPHONE CALLS TO BE MADE DURING THE NIGHT FOR CONVERSATIONS. TELEPHONE BILLS WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

SO ON THE INDICATION OF YOUR WILLINGNESS I WANT YOU TO FORWARD ME YOUR: FULL NAME: SEX: COMPANY: IF ANY FULL CONTACT ADDRESS: PHONE: CELL: FAX: STATE: ZIP CODE: COUNTRY: OCCUPATION: $10,000 (TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS USD) PER MONTH FOR RENTAL FEE OF HEART. ALL INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU ON THE ACCEPTANCE TO CHAMPION THIS
RELATIONSHIP WITH ME

THANKS
YOURS TRULY

LENNAY KEKUA

/

Back