Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend was a hoax?!?!?!?!

jeremy, could we just have manti tell us this story? u seem to have no idea what you are talking about and are stumbling over your words

schaap swallows deeply at end, big gulp, as if he has just told one horrific lie and his career should forever be questioned. i mean are you kidding me espn??

schaap swallows deeply at end, big gulp, as if he has just told one horrific lie and his career should forever be questioned. i mean are you kidding me espn??

I like the updates, because I'm sure as shit not watching that network.

I believed schapp, he twitched his right eyelid, which is a sign that someone is telling the truth

you are better than me bro, i had to watch

I don't blame you at all. I know I would just want to jump through the screen and fucking choke slam Schaap and anyone else on that network talking about it. So I choose to keep my blood from boiling. lol

schaap said... i realize its fantastical but i he was so believable in his story, that said it could be a story and not the truth but he seemed so composed.

called 2 days of coaching from a highly paid attorney schlup

said manti told him he just discovered 2 days ago that girl was not real

Which is clearly not at all what he and ND have said thus far. Shouldn't someone bring this up? Seriously, at this point it sounds like ESPN doesn't even fucking care about how shitty they look.

I believed schapp, he twitched his right eyelid, which is a sign that someone is telling the truth

lol, he did look down and talk slow, but as much as i would love to pin lying on him, its more like he was trying to remember. does not mean this one of the worst pieces of journalism i have ever seen, but i dont think he is lying. though i do believe he felt guilt at the end for relaying such lies that his network has forced him to be party to.

oh now hes back LIVE, jesus "composed, never wavered, convincing to my ears, been thrust into feeding frenzy" associating guilt for manti

Charles Robinson<s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); ">@</s>CharlesRobinson
If Te'o wasn't convinced until 2 days ago that this girl was fake, that blows the hell out of the timeline Notre Dame AD Jack Swarbrick gave

The key word there is "convinced." Watch them spin this as Dec 6th Manti was told the faking her death story (which he's already said he was informed of hoax on the 6th), then he heard more about the story, and that it was a hoax...not convinced of it though until 2 days ago when the Deadspin story broke. Only problem with that is that, again, he blamed his poor performance in the BCS game to the fact he found out about the hoax.

Maybe the advice he received was just to try and talk everyone in circles and hope they get confused and give up trying to find the truth.

back to this, but he had a girlfriend this fall after the love of his life had just died and been through a coma for 4 months? ya ok.

schaap speaking right now is like me telling a story after a 12 pack, 3 shots and a joint while being pulled over by police.

i dont really blame Jeremy Schaap. He's not a breaking news live report type of guy. I think if this was on camera he would have came off looking better. But yeah, fuck you espn, nothing makes sense

back to this, but he had a girlfriend this fall after the love of his life had just died and been through a coma for 4 months? ya ok.

Right, where does the new girlfriend come into play in all of this? And which Dec 6th story did Manti give Schaap? The one in which he was informed of the hoax, or the one in which she told him she faked her death?

ok, so say hes Yag. still doesnt explain everything. why the cancer? why create a fake acct for her? this is just so weird

I said this 5 minutes after the story broke. Being a peter puffer is the only logical explanation. Besides, he has perfectly plucked eyebrows. Nuff said!!!

Schaap asked why Te'o didn't go to see Kekua in the hospital.
"It never really crossed my mind. I don't know. I was in school," he said.

Well that explains it. No more questions needed!!

Schaap asked why Te'o didn't go to see Kekua in the hospital.
"It never really crossed my mind. I don't know. I was in school," he said.

Well that explains it. No more questions needed!!

HAHA

just read deadspins recap of the jeremy schaap tragedy.

My conclusion is thats inconceivable to me that you claim to love someone and you speak with them on the phone every night and "it never crossed his mind to go visit her"

he pisses me off, i hope he doesnt get drafted in the 1st round at least, and i hope espn invites him to the greenroom so we can all laugh and stare

just read deadspins recap of the jeremy schaap tragedy.

My conclusion is thats inconceivable to me that you claim to love someone and you speak with them on the phone every night and "it never crossed his mind to go visit her"

Ya that to me is the biggest bs

those two things can't match up

me no, its laughable but many many people, yes they do believe it. couldnt believe how many people today at the gym said they either feel bad for teo or said hes an idiot but he had not part in it. i said how do u know, they said they read it or heard on espn this morning...FML

yeah im seeing that even dead spin is now getting criticized on there own site for going "too far" with the story"

This thread is an example of why I love ctg more than any other forum. You guys don't fall for bullshit, I read other forums and people actually are starting to believe TEO. unfuckingbelievable!!! How anyone can believe his fairy tale B.S is beyond me.

Took him 2 days to come up with this shit too. CTG posters are not easily fooled.

It seems to me that the powers that be are trying to get the public to buy into his story. I truly believe he concocted this story to hide the fact that he is Yag.

It, to me, is the only reason anyone would go to these lengths to have pretend girlfriend.

really is sad that we are just supposed to fall for this shit

like my son steals something from me and I give him 2 days to come up with a story......and THAT is what the story is?

what a joke

fuck this dude

It happens in threes. Teo's non-existent girlfriend, Earl Weaver, Stan Musial.

Back