Make a fun, bold and unique predictions in this thread

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
Thought we could have some fun with some predictions and look back and see if we got any right.

I will start ....

Navy has defeated Army 14 years in a row and will be favored to beat them again this year.

Not so fast, my friend !!!!

I boldly predict that Army will upset Navy this season and end the drought!

Ok now you go.

A 2-loss SEC Champ makes the playoff over a 1-loss champ from another conference

I'm really hoping LSU and Alabama both get in the playoff and play in the final. The carnage would fantastic

SEC fans will come to the realization their conference isn't worthy of two playoff bids

LOL, kidding

probably isn't. There's essentially no gap between the top 2-4 of any of the conferences, and the bottom 4 of the SEC is dreadful. But the LSU-UA rematch was the driving force behind the playoff move, would be hilarious if year 3 of it yielded the same result. Would be worth it just for Joel Klatt and Colin Cowherd' reactions, among others

Texas beats ND week 1 and then Irish open season just 1-2.

And UConn will win the AAC East.

I'm really hoping LSU and Alabama both get in the playoff and play in the final. The carnage would fantastic

More fun would be Miss/UGA, Ala/Tenn, or LSU/UF playing a rubber match. Or maybe not, because that would be a lot easier to justify.

Texas will beat Notre Dame.

I know, ND is only -5 so how "bold" is that? Try being a Texas alum, having witnessed this crap for years now. Then, you'll know why it's bold.

LSU despite once again being a favorite to win the title will once again have a QB that can barely complete a forward pass and will have 2-3 losses and be in the Outback/Citrus/Gator Bowl.

K-State wins in Palo Alto week 1 as a 15.5 point mutt.

Shocker coming from me I know but Utah wins the PAC 12 south this year. Troy Williams has been looking great......Utah was just a decent QB away from winning it last year. Defense is stacked as usual.

Trees do not win the PAC 12 north. The loss of Hogan is understated IMHO.

Peppers gets invited to the Heisman ceremony

Michigan's defense scores more points than it allows in September

Michigan wins the nat'l title.

Back