Shit Willekes injured (i'm a little behind). If we were playing Michigan their players would be calling him a pussy ass bitch lol

Different strokes for different folks. Weddle is solid AF. Donated his 1 mil playoff bonus.
Not saying they're bad people, I know you are but it's an odd change to me if you didn't grow up with it. I've seen the good people and I've seen the greedy, nothing new.

I will also say this.....Armand Shyne is a huge dropoff from moss. Has no vision and runs up the back of his OL. Hoping to see some TJ Green and Brumfield tonight

Not saying they're bad people, I know you are but it's an odd change to me if you didn't grow up with it. I've seen the good people and I've seen the greedy, nothing new.
I'm not a practicing Mormon. Just like any religion or profession....good and bad people.

I will admit Two Utes that sometimes I feel incredibly judged by my life choices here I.E. living with my GF who I have dated for 2.5 years and am somehow not engaged/married too yet. Could be in my head though

I will admit Two Utes that sometimes I feel incredibly judged by my life choices here I.E. living with my GF who I have dated for 2.5 years and am somehow not engaged/married too yet. Could be in my head though
Is she Jewish?? That’s the most important question.

Wonder what they'd think of me with 13 and 3.5 years logged yet never a wedding

Thought you got engaged last night? That's what Braves told us. Said you sent a pic of the Ring.

No, there's people that will judge for sure. SLC is big enough you can avoid it though. Hard to devoid with co workers. I gee up in Springville, small town. We didn't go to church but my mom taught 9th grade English and was loved by every person that ever had her as a teacher......nobody have two shits that we didn't go to church but they knew is personally. Too many judgemental folks out there.....

That was probably the worst two minute drill I’ve ever seen in Mizzou game..they’re up 2. Acted like they’re up 28 with some of that play calling.

People who judge are the biggest cunts. I try my best to be lower than others on the cunt pecking order but ya know there are times

Alex, I lived in SLC for 6 years and it took me a good 3 years just to get used to the culture. It is definitely different. But if you let the “clique” bs get to you especially with how tied together church and state are, you’re only going to make yourself frustrated.

You do you. Fuck everyone else. When I was at the U, all of my good friends were out of staters and we kinda found each other because we didn’t get the exact culture you’re referring to. So it’s definitely not in your head. That’s just Utah, for you. Much more good that outweighs the bad IMO

Eh? That is totally normal. I dated my ex for about 6 years living together for 4+ of those and we never got engaged or clearly married....and as I said "ex". Dating my current girl for about 2.5 years and no ring.

Maybe it is a big city thing, but in Chicago what you just said is pretty typical.

And to be entirely open, I have no idea what Mormonism even is or the nuances. Never bothered to dig in and growing up in an entirely Catholic neighborhood in Chicago, you never even learn or hear a whisper about what or who Mormons are. The only thing people say is you get to have lots of wives.

Alex, I lived in SLC for 6 years and it took me a good 3 years just to get used to the culture. It is definitely different. But if you let the “clique” bs get to you especially with how tied together church and state are, you’re only going to make yourself frustrated.

You do you. Fuck everyone else. When I was at the U, all of my good friends were out of staters and we kinda found each other because we didn’t get the exact culture you’re referring to. So it’s definitely not in your head. That’s just Utah, for you. Much more good that outweighs the bad IMO
Spot on. Plenty of non Mormon people there. Also plenty of non judgemental, great Mormons too. I have friends on both sides of that aisle.

No, there's people that will judge for sure. SLC is big enough you can avoid it though. Hard to devoid with co workers. I gee up in Springville, small town. We didn't go to church but my mom taught 9th grade English and was loved by every person that ever had her as a teacher......nobody have two shits that we didn't go to church but they knew is personally. Too many judgemental folks out there.....

from my understanding the church took a bit hit when they told people that had to excommunicate family members that were Yag. The SLC Valley is now under 50% mormon from what I'm hearing.

And to be entirely open, I have no idea what Mormonism even is or the nuances. Never bothered to dig in and growing up in an entirely Catholic neighborhood in Chicago, you never even learn or hear a whisper about what or who Mormons are. The only thing people say is you get to have lots of wives.

just imagine if the Catholics actually practiced what they preached :)

with a few more nuances like not drinking

Maybe they wonder why Utah only lives with one gf and not five or six.

That was probably the worst two minute drill I’ve ever seen in Mizzou game..they’re up 2. Acted like they’re up 28 with some of that play calling.
They knew the 1h TT was 21.5

They had under

It was brutal. They are content to run a lot and chew some clock.

This game has 30 points and there were so many opportunities I think there should’ve at least been 45-50. Zero game flow

I'll be married 22 years this may.....couldn't imagine more than one. I've only met one polygamist on my life. He was from the fundamental group down in Colorado city.

Reactions: KJ
Herbert looking like a NFL top QB today for sure...

:cokeline::cokeline:
He is overrated but he never had a chance against that defense today.

That defense was rough the first 5-6 weeks but got unreal the last 6-7 weeks of season.

Back