This game has 30 points and there were so many opportunities I think there should’ve at least been 45-50. Zero game flow
Both teams running.... huddling...

Pace starts, then it stops.

So, we'll prolly see a 28-28 2nd half haha

I'll take the middle ground between Matty Mauk and Scarf and say that Herbert has been making some plays, his receivers have been letting him down every time it seems with drops though

I'll be married 22 years this may.....couldn't imagine more than one. I've only met one polygamist on my life. He was from the fundamental group down in Colorado city.
That Warren Jeff's was a free man for so many years is criminal. If his name was Charlie Manson that wouldn't have happened.

Oh and Scarf, trust me, I do me. My boss is constantly asking me after every call I have with him (hes still in Pittsburgh) how many people I'm offending everytime I tell him some story

This is what kept me off Sparty full game, their 4th quarter issues.

Typically they're a byproduct of dead offense not sustaining drives tho?
Defense showed problems against passing and tempo, like Utah State, even Indiana minus that pick six, exactly what Ducks did

My lovey wife is finishing up red beans and rice and I'm going to go pour a special small batch larceny prior to kick off. I'll pop in at half of the Utah game. Good luck to all

I went to Oregon for a year, one of my many universities.. A lot of lazy idiots who smoke a ton of weed and radical left-wing nut jobs

Typically they're a byproduct of dead offense not sustaining drives tho?
Defense showed problems against passing and tempo, like Utah State, even Indiana minus that pick six, exactly what Ducks did
The defense was not good the first 6 weeks or so other than rush defense...

But, Oregon should know to play tempo ALL GAME...not in the 4th quarter

Coaches have no clue sometimes.

The defense was not good the first 6 weeks or so other than rush defense...

But, Oregon should know to play tempo ALL GAME...not in the 4th quarter

Coaches have no clue sometimes.

First 6 weeks was a lot of good qb's, Love, Wilkins in Arizona, Thorson

Back