after reading about AB's latest episode...I'm ready for him to be gone from the Steelers I think...

Sounds good. Yea my bet on Utah is I love their defense and can see NW having issues. Huntley put me over the edge as I think NW struggles with mobile QBs in general. Fitzgerald is an awesome coach though.

How is Whitt?

Whitt is I believe the 3rd longest-tenured HC in the country. Dude has been with the program now over 30 years as he was the DCunder both Ron McBride AND Urban MEYER.

11-1in bowls speaks for itself, but special teams and Defense to me is all coaching (obv. Need the right pieces) but Utah is top in specials year in and year out.

I truly believe he’s as underrated a coach as there is in CFB. They did finish 2 in the country and take a Saban Bama team to the woodshed...guy is solid AF

The ball was clearly moving m around for Oklahoma State. I’m not suggesting there was enough evidence to overturn it, but hilarious that it comes back as confirmed.

what'd he do now

got into an argument with Big Ben, refused to practice, showed up to the game on Sunday expecting to play. When he found out he wasn't playing, he left at HT. Apparently he is also pissed JuJu got voted the team MVP.

He also apparently skipped a mandatory meeting last week prior to the Saints game while he was in the building.

Just more reasons why Tomlin should be let go....but he wont be...

I can’t blame you, that would be annoying. And Gurv, i was there when BYU was good. Their goober fuck fans are the worst.

Weddle is a local kid and went to the U, but he’s the kind of player you love when he’s on your team and think is a little annoying bitch when he’s against you.

Totally get your point for sure though.
Weddle is from Cali. Wasn't Mormon when at the U, is now

Speaking of your expertise. How much of a downgrade is Shelley from Huntley?
I think Shelley is better making decisions and runs the read option better. He's not near the same level of athlete as Huntley though. Huntley didn't feed moss enough imho.

I do not understand converting to Mormonism. Completely get the opposite. Have a buddy that did it for family and he turned into a nutjob

I do not understand converting to Mormonism. Completely get the opposite. Have a buddy that did it for family and he turned into a nutjob
Different strokes for different folks. Weddle is solid AF. Donated his 1 mil playoff bonus.

Back