This shitfest in Santa Clara is making my eyes bleed.

Sparty some of those playcalls were from the school of the Dumb.

And Quack...Herbert...lmfao...like I keep saying, soft as a baby’s head. He is awful as is Cristobal.

HC edge Sparty and who the fuck else knows how to cap the rest of the Diarrhea Bowl on the garbage field.

Good thing the Natty isn’t going to be played on a field that shitty...oh wait...

Altho coordinator edge Ducks. Leavitt > Dave Warner

Immediately 3 terrible plays and punting.

David Shaw is perhaps the most I furiating coach in the country to bet on his teams. He is coaching in the wrong era. He would be a great coach in the 80s or 90s when people wanted to win games 17-14. Today, not so much.

David Shaw in CFB = Mike Zimmer in NFL

David Shaw is perhaps the most I furiating coach in the country to bet on his teams. He is coaching in the wrong era. He would be a great coach in the 80s or 90s when people wanted to win games 17-14. Today, not so much.

These are games he wins so I hope +175 makes it. Just a bummer because immediately went to +205 hah

Weird that Herm Edwards is the same and also new at ASU. Pac-12 is regressing into stone age

Now I need to start researching potential Fangio replacements. I don't even think there are any that are solid options. Bowles has a connection to Nagy so chance there.

Lmao, I realized that this morning Gurv...about the avatar.

Will switch it up for the alma mater and showing the best coach to bet on in bowls a little support.

I went against them today. Betting against the Pac-12 TBH. I also would love Pitt to beat Stanford and Utah to lose tonight just for talking shit purposes...

Wilks was such a disaster hire. A 4-3 defensive guy when we have 3-4 personnel. Who couldn't see that coming?

I went against them today. Betting against the Pac-12 TBH. I also would love Pitt to beat Stanford and Utah to lose tonight just for talking shit purposes...

As a rule in general I can’t fight just auto-betting against PAC-12 teams. But Whittingham is 11-1 in bowls and 9-3 against the spread...he’s the only
One I make the exception to the rule for. Although I may only make a tiny Utes wager tonight for no reason other than because that’s where I went to school. Think under in some form in the way to play that game.

Reactions: KJ
As a rule in general I can’t fight just auto-betting against PAC-12 teams. But Whittingham is 11-1 in bowls and 9-3 against the spread...he’s the only
One I make the exception to the rule for. Although I may only make a tiny Utes wager tonight for no reason other than because that’s where I went to school. Think under in some form in the way to play that game.
I like Utah -7!!

You're right on Shaw. He could have just exploited Pitt terrible pass defense and sling it the entire game. Instead, he keeps trying to run non stop gaining 2 yards at a time, the entire game. Terrible bet.

And Gurv, never will bust anyone’s balls for looking to attack the shit-talking angle. :cheers3:

its gotten emotional at this point and I can't help myself.

The guy I sit next to at work is a 'UGE Utah fan...his dad is imporant with the bank I work at...his dad has heavy involvement with the school.

When Weddle intercepted Baker last night to seal the Steelers fate...he texted me HAHAHAHA (he claims to be a Ravens fan, although I can guarantee you he couldn't even tell me who Alex Collins is)

mother fucker...

Named co-starter but that May be more of a Whitt getting the team a little juice angle.

They’ve been decimated with injuries but their D and ST are no joke. That’s where they have a huge edge over the Cats tonight.
Sounds good. Yea my bet on Utah is I love their defense and can see NW having issues. Huntley put me over the edge as I think NW struggles with mobile QBs in general. Fitzgerald is an awesome coach though.

How is Whitt?

its gotten emotional at this point and I can't help myself.

The guy I sit next to at work is a 'UGE Utah fan...his dad is imporant with the bank I work at...his dad has heavy involvement with the school.

When Weddle intercepted Baker last night to seal the Steelers fate...he texted me HAHAHAHA (he claims to be a Ravens fan, although I can guarantee you he couldn't even tell me who Alex Collins is)

mother fucker...

I can’t blame you, that would be annoying. And Gurv, i was there when BYU was good. Their goober fuck fans are the worst.

Weddle is a local kid and went to the U, but he’s the kind of player you love when he’s on your team and think is a little annoying bitch when he’s against you.

Totally get your point for sure though.

Back