I put boiled egg, avocado and bacon on bread all the time

Leads me to another part of my platform. The war on sodium. What a fucking killer drug salt is...love bacon, but I loved coke!

It's just an artery rupture waiting to happen

-10.11u on bowl season now. Next up, leggo Sooners.

Oklahoma +14, 1u -104
Oklahoma +21 / CLOSED, .75u -115
Oklahoma o32, 1.5u -111
Oklahoma-Alabama o77, 1u -105

whens the 8 team playoff starting?

didnt saban say something about it taking away from this great bowl culture?

Leads me to another part of my platform. The war on sodium. What a fucking killer drug salt is...love bacon, but I loved coke!

It's just an artery rupture waiting to happen

Salt is not a killer. Salt is essential element (provided it is NOT refined). Recommend you read the book "Salt Your Way to Health."

What was the substance dexter lawrence test positive for and what is it banned for?

Ostarine is the trademarked name for a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) that is not approved for human use or consumption in the U.S., or in any other country. In recent years, WADA has reported an increasing number of positive tests involving SARMs, and athletes who use these substances most likely obtain them through black market channels.

Research has shown that SARMs like ostarine have fewer androgenic properties, meaning they have less influence on the development and balance of male hormones, including testosterone. While they are not yet approved for human use, SARMs are of interest to the medical community because they might be effective at treating different health conditions without resulting in the negative side effects of steroids.

Oh, I know as much. I preach it all the time.

Rankings in general never need be used till end of regular season in order to gain perspective.
Only Rankings should be at the NFL

1 thing the NFL gets right

And March Madness does it right

Back