Lots of people around the internet having severe reactions to bowl games and their results.

Going into today, it was widely said that CLM and BMA were vastly superior to anyone. That is what we are seeing. Nothing more, nothing less. ND had their chance early on and could not make the plays and had some bounces go the other way. Clemson is too good to give those opportunities.

Meanwhile, CLEM got punched in the mouth early and came out and responded. They needed a game like this.

Hard to take anything from Auburn yesterday against a somewhat miracle 6-6 big10 team

Matchups are what make this shit interesting, wish there were more style clashes like b12 or p12 against SEC and ACC

Hard to take anything from Auburn yesterday against a somewhat miracle 6-6 big10 team

Matchups are what make this shit interesting, wish there were more style clashes like b12 or p12 against SEC and ACC

Auburn is back next year. Cam is coming back.
They are ready

coming up

Lots of people around the internet having severe reactions to bowl games and their results.

Going into today, it was widely said that CLM and BMA were vastly superior to anyone. That is what we are seeing. Nothing more, nothing less. ND had their chance early on and could not make the plays and had some bounces go the other way. Clemson is too good to give those opportunities.

Meanwhile, CLEM got punched in the mouth early and came out and responded. They needed a game like this.
I disagree they got punched in the mouth, even if they had gone down by two scores, they'd still win imho. Alabama is the preemptive force in College but Murray is the purest of athlete/QB they'll face. I will swallow my words but I think he keeps them close...Bama has to pound the ball to keep this game out of his hands.

Tbh a team like USC or Wash probably don't match up well with big10 types but likely do against the speedy teams in the South, of course all we ever get to see is that one or two games a year which seriously says nothing

Would love to see a full season of styles clashing, not a one time preparation game. Would be crazy to see how it plays out

I disagree they got punched in the mouth, even if they had gone down by two scores, they'd still win imho. Alabama is the preemptive force in College but Murray is the purest of athlete/QB they'll face. I will swallow my words but I think he keeps them close...Bama has to pound the ball to keep this game out of his hands.

But, they did a bit. ND brought that defense strong in the 1q +... they were getting to him a bit...

Once that settled and ND's best cover corner went out it was floodgates.

You notice that corner is back this half and the bombs are a WHOLE lot less.

Back