But, they did a bit. ND brought that defense strong in the 1q +... they were getting to him a bit...

Once that settled and ND's best cover corner went out it was floodgates.

You notice that corner is back this half and the bombs are a WHOLE lot less.

Duly noted, but it's like a boxer feeling out his opponent. Only haymakers would take him/Clemson out...Game is out of reach, why push?

Not sure Auburn finishes much better than bowl eligible in the big10 either

One game doesn't tell me anything

Duly noted, but it's like a boxer feeling out his opponent. Only haymakers would take him/Clemson out...Game is out of reach, why push?
I get it, but Clemson does push usually...

The first 27 mins of this game was good for clemson, for next week. They needed that.

Lawrence is a cool cucumber.

food is so amazing

i cant believe what I am willing to pay

It's an addiction that ruins families and careers

Think I might run on a war on food platform, the obsession is worse than opioids. We glamorize these losers by giving them tv shows and fancy restaurants. All I want is a boiled egg and some avocado

It's an addiction that ruins families and careers

Think I might run on a war on food platform, the obsession is worse than opioids. We glamorize these losers by giving them tv shows and fancy restaurants. All I want is a boiled egg and some avocado

I put boiled egg, avocado and bacon on bread all the time

Auburn went 8-5

Auburn plays in the west, which actually lost the H2H battle with the east this year.

Five losses means a few duds.
Respectfully disagree, Tennessee game was the dud...lost to LSU by 1 and Jawja and Bama were loses expected. State had them beaten squarely

Back