• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I'm scared of most things that are in water. After watching river monsters you are not getting me into water. No interest

Think I'm gonna back Patterson over Wilcox. And also points. Since everyone's taking such a big shit over points being at a premium.

I'm on Cal because just not positive TCU can score 14 points...thing is it's possible they won't have to

This game unfortunately is not on my cable package!

But I will be here for the tcu Baylor game ready to roll and ready to dominate!!

Kind of mad because I got home late. Rushed and had Minny +200 and o23 -150 queued up but just missed post time by a few seconds. Then read all of the posts here laying points with GTCH. Subsequently bought GTCH -165 against my initial lean. Sucks.

Minnesota struggled v. the run drew me to GT and layering in the last game for a HC and I bit hard. I expected Minnesota to have some success offensively, but this domination was unexpected. GT looks lost on offense as if they havn't been running the option all season.

Kind of mad because I got home late. Rushed and had Minny +200 and o23 -150 queued up but just missed post time by a few seconds. Then read all of the posts here laying points with GTCH. Subsequently bought GTCH -165 against my initial lean. Sucks.

You‘re too smart to let yourself get talked off your leans :)

Minnesota struggled v. the run drew me to GT and layering in the last game for a HC and I bit hard. I expected Minnesota to have some success offensively, but this domination was unexpected. GT looks lost on offense as if they havn't been running the option all season.
I mean, minny got better in the last 3 games vs the run....170,95 and 88....

But, I still thought GT would get theirs.

It is what it is. I am not even mad, because I was so WAYYYYY off...not like this is a bad beat...just brutal capping.

It was the dreaded "Forum Bet"

I looked at Covers looking for some 'Minnesota LOCK' threads to feel better...never found any.

I mean, minny got better in the last 3 games vs the run....170,95 and 88....

But, I still thought GT would get theirs.

It is what it is. I am not even mad, because I was so WAYYYYY off...not like this is a bad beat...just brutal capping.
My own POV on "brutal capping" is even if you capped it right you can still lose. Realistically you want your reads to be correct 55%+ of the time. I analyzed this one the same way I do all the others, only difference is I went balls deep on it for my largest bowl wager and that is where I get burned.

Brutal capping...nah. You just need to be right 6/10 to be very very successful!

It was the dreaded "Forum Bet"

I looked at Covers looking for some 'Minnesota LOCK' threads to feel better...never found any.
This 100% was top of mind for me. I was not thrilled the world on GT but felt enough to stick with the read. Just shoudln't have gone as overboard as I did. You know, with 2 live bets on top of it!

This 100% was top of mind for me. I was not thrilled the world on GT but felt enough to stick with the read. Just shoudln't have gone as overboard as I did. You know, with 2 live bets on top of it!

We are coming back like a pack of hungry wolves for rest of season. It’s our time.

May all of our picks have success!

Back