• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Clippers best team in the NBA (versus division foes) straight up and against the spread L2 seasons. They visit the Kings in the night cap.

There will not be much more evidence of how awful the replay system is in CFB when flow of play already struggles to exist

Alright, that is game.set.match.

Forum fade in full effect.

Have a good night all. No way I watch that garbage game later.

Alright, that is game.set.match.

Forum fade in full effect.

Have a good night all. No way I watch that garbage game later.

YOU’RE NOT WATCHING THE CHEEZ-IT BOWL?

Cheez-it are full of drunken stuff-your-face GREATNESS!!!

HOW DARE YOU RENO?!?

I'm eating cheez its tonight

goes w/o saying it will be the highlight of the game, and doing laundry

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy! How are you playing Bama-Okla and/or ND-CLemson? I'm thinking of taking ND +13

Clemson is one of my favorite plays of the bowl season. I still believe exactly what I thought before the season began; Alabama and Clemson are in a league of their own. There is not the slightest doubt in my mind that both win. The question is, by how much?

I do worry a little about a Notre Dame backdoor cover, but I think Clemson is a significantly better team, and will win convincingly. I will be laying the points.

As far as the Alabama game is concerned, my prediction is that Alabama's punter will not see the field. If he does, it'll be in garbage time. I think Alabama, at the very minimum gets into the mid to high 50s, but I believe they'll hit the 60-point mark. I think Lincoln Riley is the best offensive mind in college football, and Kyler Murray is crazy talented. The combination of those two will stress any defense in the land. Thus, I think Oklahoma will score enough to take this game OVER the total. My favorite play is the Alabama TT OVER whatever the prevailing number is. My second favorite play is OVER whatever the prevailing number is. And while I do believe that Alabama covers the number, the play I like least is Alabama minus the points.

I think Alabama's offense will pretty much score every time they touch the ball. Oklahoma will get some too, but not nearly enough to keep pace with Alabama. I think we'll see a score of something like 63-38.

Clemson is one of my favorite plays of the bowl season. I still believe exactly what I thought before the season began; Alabama and Clemson are in a league of their own. There is not the slightest doubt in my mind that both win. The question is, by how much?

I do worry a little about a Notre Dame backdoor cover, but I think Clemson is a significantly better team, and will win convincingly. I will be laying the points.

As far as the Alabama game is concerned, my prediction is that Alabama's punter will not see the field. If he does, it'll be in garbage time. I think Alabama, at the very minimum gets into the mid to high 50s, but I believe they'll hit the 60-point mark. I think Lincoln Riley is the best offensive mind in college football, and Kyler Murray is crazy talented. The combination of those two will stress any defense in the land. Thus, I think Oklahoma will score enough to take this game OVER the total. My favorite play is the Alabama TT OVER whatever the prevailing number is. My second favorite play is OVER whatever the prevailing number is. And while I do believe that Alabama covers the number, the play I like least is Alabama minus the points.

I think Alabama's offense will pretty much score every time they touch the ball. Oklahoma will get some too, but not nearly enough to keep pace with Alabama. I think we'll see a score of something like 63-38.
Thank you sir! I was looking at the Bama TT as an add too.

Notre Dame-Clemson I have no idea how to slice that one so appreciate the thoughts!

IU got that kid from Utah. You'd think they got Trevor Lawrence the way the fan base erupted.
Our fan base is a house divided. Half think Willie-T is the 2nd coming. Others see it as a social justice hire from a AD on his way out and feel they were sold a bill of goods by a snake oil salesman,

Back