• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Bad ass renegade (bar) second half play?

Give us the goods big man!

Time to show us the winners and perform like varsity captain

GT is -3 for the 2nd half. Figured this much. I’m on Minnesota for the game, and tough for me not to pass up getting three points in the second half. Just don’t see this game turning around much differently than it did in the first.

GT is -3 for the 2nd half. Figured this much. I’m on Minnesota for the game, and tough for me not to pass up getting three points in the second half. Just don’t see this game turning around much differently than it did in the first.
agreed

Minnesota undefeated leading at the half this season, and 10-1 leading at the half since 2017. Outscored opposing teams 78-14 in the 3Q of those 11 games.

Minnesota 3rd Quarter -½ +190

Was at that game, another tech couldn't stop minny for 2.5 quarters and could get nothing going on offense, and then all hell broke loose

Minnesota undefeated leading at the half this season, and 10-1 leading at the half since 2017. Outscored opposing teams 78-14 in the 3Q of those 11 games.

Minnesota 3rd Quarter -½ +190

Nice angle, but I don't like the fact that GT will be getting the ball to start the 2nd half. If they open with a touchdown drive, that wager would be on life-support.

Back