• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
In my efforts to enjoy an otherwise shitty day, think I've come up with something vital. While eating crackers and cheese, I came across at least 2 slices of Swiss that had to be at least 70% hole. Not really sure how it held together, but looked like one of those wrecked plastic six pack holders after your drunk buddy couldn't figure out to get the first couple cans out.

But lightbulb, I paid the same for the Swiss as I did for the provolone, pepper jack, etc....but there was 70% less product! It's time to take the leap into Sliced Swiss Cheese and dominate that market. 70% less overhead than all those other clowns. Midwestern pasture shouldn't be all that expensive, might need a couple cattle investors...but this is loot

In my efforts to enjoy an otherwise shitty day, think I've come up with something vital. While eating crackers and cheese, I came across at least 2 slices of Swiss that had to be at least 70% hole. Not really sure how it held together, but looked like one of those wrecked plastic six pack holders after your drunk buddy couldn't figure out to get the first couple cans out.

But lightbulb, I paid the same for the Swiss as I did for the provolone, pepper jack, etc....but there was 70% less product! It's time to take the leap into Sliced Swiss Cheese and dominate that market. 70% less overhead than all those other clowns. Midwestern pasture shouldn't be all that expensive, might need a couple cattle investors...but this is loot
Why are there holes

Back