• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
This high school down the street pumps em out, Lewerke at MSU and the QB today signed at Oklahoma as the #1 pro style QB...sent Pickens to Stanford for hoops as well...

15 years ago that school was a piece of desert

Long story but somewhat involves that lol, used to go every 2 months

Haven't seen in damn near a decade but talk all the time, like most days for a lot of minutes...kinda reconnected a couple years ago and she's the one moving it along even though I'm 43 and should be pushing it

No matter what I should still be working from home and it's not next couple months type, but to be blunt, possible KJ inherits a 7-8 year old...lot's to decipher
Getting a kid without the BS, and not a toddler, doesn’t sound so bad. Boy/girl?

Long story but somewhat involves that lol, used to go every 2 months

Haven't seen in damn near a decade but talk all the time, like most days for a lot of minutes...kinda reconnected a couple years ago and she's the one moving it along even though I'm 43 and should be pushing it

No matter what I should still be working from home and it's not next couple months type, but to be blunt, possible KJ inherits a 7-8 year old...lot's to decipher

Follow your heart dog!!

One of the best things a person can do imo is to be a father figure for a kid.

I think it’s amazing to do that.

I’m pro adopting etc. Doing good for society

I started dating my girlfriend who had an 11 and 15 year old. It was great. Never wanted to raise kids. She did the hard stuff on her own. She's been my wife for like 15 years now and there are grandkids. Grandkids way better than your own babies!

Very good girl, 7 now and in private school in the Bay Area...her mother and I met at brutal times for both of us, weeks in Vegas...not days

Funny you say that, I always kinda said having a kid wouldn't be so bad but they gotta make a layup at tryouts

Be good for you. Keeps you young. You will have to be in shape to play sports with them.

Reactions: KJ
Lots of ppl never date girls with kids etc. They always label them as non marriage material.

I think this.

There must be so many amazing woman who were just stuck with a bad partner and things didn’t work out.
They are battle tested. Mature etc.

If you get a girl and you are good to her kids, she gives you a long leash and alot of freedom for being there and loving her kids. It works well that way.

This SDSt D isn't great by their standards. And Ohio has a good O. But Aztecs should be good enough tonight ~ so far though they don't seem to really care.

It's funny. When I first saw that picture I thought the silhouette in front of the TVs was an exercise machine of some sort. Now I see it is a table and chairs LOL

Bad year for Rocky Long. Some of his post game interviews where they somehow won a game they didn't deserve to, he would essentially say "we are bad". Yup. After a month off, they still bad.

You ever have a spec of shit get stuck to your toilet? And for days you try and use your piss stream to clean it off? Yeah, I just got it off, feels great!

Back