• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Only way this game gonna keep my interest is with drugs and strippers and neither on the schedule

Pyp that timeline is interesting, think I've seen it all except only mugshot was after a night of some folk music and no tits...ultimate bad beat

Midwest speed vs South speed unless you're Tim Dwight or something

Maurice Green save our region

When I need to slow down, this video always does the trick. Mind you I know nothing about chess but it's just swag

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My niece sells scoreboards and is in San Antonio this week. She was on River Walk today.

I told her to make sure she asks to see the basement of the Alamo when she goes. She appeared oblivious of the reference.

Later in the day when mentioning my room number i said 867-5309 and the young lady had no idea of that reference either.

Sigh

My niece sells scoreboards and is in San Antonio this week. She was on River Walk today.

I told her to make sure she asks to see the basement of the Alamo when she goes. She appeared oblivious of the reference.

Later in the day when mentioning my room number i said 867-5309 and the young lady had no idea of that reference either.

Sigh

**move to getting old thread immediately*

Won't lie I absolutely love that atmosphere over the holidays especially living in a warm climate...lights galore and Riverwalk then throw in the fans, amazed I haven't seen someone in the river. Seems an easy misstep, especially if you have a foul mouth.

Gonna try to make the Wide Right Natty Lite SB Nation pregame on Friday at least. This the most prestigious bowl game Clones been in since I went to games and while you may laugh, I suffered thru several 2-9 type seasons

Back