• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Would love to see MAC pair up with MOValley or whatever conference NDSU/SDSU/UNI/ILLST are in, got a hunch who comes out on top

He ran nice routes for those scores....

And trying to get 300 yards receiving with a cheap throw at the end when you already had a bomb td because the field sucks and the defender fell at the line of scrimmage is some bullshit.

After the last bomb, there is no way i dont destroy Ubosi's knees.

No way he walks off the field and I mean during handshakes.

You always seemed like a battery before losing your gasket guy to me, it's possible we're related

I prefer a 34" Easton to a crowbar tho

And a fast fuckin getaway

I just want some self policing out there so coaches and players learn what is gonna happen. Little onown fact I am Buddy Ryan

That would mean you think passion exists amongst these players in what is basically exhibition football. Once paychecks are affected something might happen. Not a bridge sport like this. There are CFL invites on the line here

This game and yesterday i had no good read on it. Originally was taking uab and flip flopped like 8x. Today similar

Sounds great tbh, no gf means no all the bad stuff that comes with having one over the holidays...having done that for many years, I now appreciate the silence
Haha im not there yet but i know what you mean. My mom passed away a few years ago. Dad this summer. So thanksgiving was weird. Expect christmas more of the same. Have a sister nearby but no interest in visiting her as its just a headache.

Haha im not there yet but i know what you mean. My mom passed away a few years ago. Dad this summer. So thanksgiving was weird. Expect christmas more of the same. Have a sister nearby but no interest in visiting her as its just a headache.

I'm bout 5 years removed from my last longer term one, first we owned and were together 13 years so basically married...last few years been peaceful at holiday time

Have a feeling things might change in the near future though, you'll know it when I fall off the map for a bit

I'm bout 5 years removed from my last longer term one, first we owned and were together 13 years so basically married...last few years been peaceful at holiday time

Have a feeling things might change in the near future though, you'll know it when I fall off the map for a bit
Just go to Vegas once a quarter.

Just go to Vegas once a quarter.
Long story but somewhat involves that lol, used to go every 2 months

Haven't seen in damn near a decade but talk all the time, like most days for a lot of minutes...kinda reconnected a couple years ago and she's the one moving it along even though I'm 43 and should be pushing it

No matter what I should still be working from home and it's not next couple months type, but to be blunt, possible KJ inherits a 7-8 year old...lot's to decipher

Back