• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Ohio could be like "we can put them away with a first down and TD here" - just full blown make them quit into the locker room. I would punt, you run the risk of not getting it and if they somehow score they go into the locker room invigorated. Punt and it goes 10-0 into the half most likely and Ohio can just keep doing what they are doing. Unless SDSt has some secret 3rd QB.

Ohio could be like "we can put them away with a first down and TD here" - just full blown make them quit into the locker room. I would punt, you run the risk of not getting it and if they somehow score they go into the locker room invigorated. Punt and it goes 10-0 into the half most likely and Ohio can just keep doing what they are doing. Unless SDSt has some secret 3rd QB.
But. Its bowl season. Ill burn my sdst ticket now

This game is part of his legacy. As time goes on we tend to forget the bad years. I'm not forgetting this year and this game Rocky.

Sdsu looks disinterested tonight!!

Sammy, I may bust your balls when I think your opinion is out there, but to be completely fair...

This thread...this is CLASSIC Sammy Meatballs, ingame discussion...great fucking stuff...old school.

Even if not another soul appreciates it, I tip my cap to you sir. You were always solid as fuck discussing ingame stuff.

Thanks, brother.

Sammy, I may bust your balls when I think your opinion is out there, but to be completely fair...

This thread...this is CLASSIC Sammy Meatballs, ingame discussion...great fucking stuff...old school.

Even if not another soul appreciates it, I tip my cap to you sir. You were always solid as fuck discussing ingame stuff.

Thanks, brother.

Thank you brother I’m bringing it back old school.

Got rid of so much unnecessary stuff in my life then you are unstoppable.

In game has always been my fortay. It’s a game within the game. Rapid wagers.

The fgoal on this drive +650.

Good odds. Ohio should get in range.

Easily could be a fgoal.

I usually take fgoal +650 $25

And take touchdown for $10 at +260

Back