• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Well, Clemson has looked some-what mortal in the first halves of the last two games and then covered both 2nd H numbers. Their D has been dominant. Vs BC inept backup QB, but totally shutting down Duke O somewhat impressive.

So yeah, they are probably due for a blowout win because it's been a while they had a good looking 4qrt game on O and D. But I'm hoping for the upset just because.

Not sure I can consider any LT play at this point. It's not getting better. Like LT doesn't even care at all or something.

Georgia has scored on 13 straight possessions! (not this game that would be a record or something - best kenny mayne voice)

TD Tulane.

There was a pretty unique INT in the TT game. Now Raiders driving up 17-14

Talked myself off tOSU TT. a 3rd play lol. When youre in an abysmal rut theres just no getting out.

Leave 3 winners off. Add 3 losers instead.

Harbaugh needs to be fired. He’s been gifted seriously elite defenses going back the last 12 years.

His offenses never score TDs. His red zone efficiency in SF was dead last every single year. He slows the game down to a crawl. They have 45 passing yards at the half right now.

This team has beaten nobody. Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Penn State all stink.

He’s an offensive guy whose offenses have always sucked. The 49ers had an all time defense and he couldn’t win with them in 3 years where they were the clear cut favorite.

Back